Reviews for Fan Fiction Rots Your Brain!
Montydragon chapter 6 . 3/23
I found Beast Boy's poem quite intriguing. It was an excellent idea.
Silverarrow chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
The 2 fanfics that really impressed me was ravens and beast boys. I thought poetry was a great change from the usual and I loved how beast boys poem had me all serious and then got me to burst ougt laughing, you did a great job writing these fanfics inside of the fanfic in a website about fanfics!
The Collector chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
No dude NO! You will not turn Terra's speech into a spoof! That's so disrespectful to Terra
The Corrector chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
LIES! Robin is Dick Grayson! LIES! THE HUMAN LIES!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
AWWWWWWW! I loved Beast Boy's poem :) :) :) Who knew he was such a poet? ;D Wonderful job all-round with this fic! I enjoyed every second.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Hahaha, loved Cyborg's fanfic...and loved Robin and Raven's reactions! And your author's note - genius, just genius :D
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
YAY! This chapter was just pure awesomeness! It must have taken you some time to write such a spectacular, Raven-esque poem...I'm happy to say that I think it was perfect :) And Starfire's story...OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I can still feel the chuckles reverberating through my chest! You are a genius with humor!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
LOLOLOL! Love how Star wrote a Cy/Gizmo fic XD Thanks for writing this fic and putting a smile on my face!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OMG, I love the premise! This promises to be a thoroughly entertaining fic :D You do a really nice job of sticking to everyone's personalities - can't wait to see what you have in store!
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Love all the stories. I Loved Cyborg's the most! That soudns just like Robin!
DeejaVu chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
This was fantastimagical! I LOVE it!(Because Robin wearing a green Speedo and elf shoes is just downright funny.)
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Loved B.B's fic, that was cool.
Wave Maker chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
That is why I don't Like Cyborg! (Even if it was... *grits teeth* ok...) RAVEN AND ROBIN ARE TOGETHER FOR NEVER! RAVEN BEAST BOY ALL THE WAY! Opposites Attract! YEAH!
Wave Maker chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
OH! those stories were awesome! I cracked up durring Stars... and Robin's, tell him that, when writing, you use "Blah said" to sell people who said it. Cyborgs was well, I like few RobRae's, but I guess it wasn't (straning to say this about a Rob Rae fic) too bad... But I love BB and Rae's ones! And I'm with the rest, who woulda thought BB could write that well... Anyway, So very good! Oh, could I please be one of the reviewers that show up at the tower! Pretty Please! *does The Face*

:D *peace sign*
chicagonebananas chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
um...lol? that was interesing and sara-lee is a brand of bread...not ham.