Reviews for Love Is
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Really Enjoyed reading this fic, awesome job.

Thank You For Posting.
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aw, great fic, I loved it, I actually began to tear up. Thank God they got together in the end!
yummy0o0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
e aw i absolutely love this story! :)
ThrowAway111120 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
another wonderful B/A story. you really are an amazing writer.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
OMG! That totally rocked! Please right like a sequel or something. I loved it!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wih all of the Buffy/Angel and Buffy/Spike kid fics that have been going around lately. I don't look at a lot of them . However, I have to say this one is really good. I like how it turned out.
BBCsImaginaryFriend chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
that's it? That the? You can't just leave it like that! I know when the inspiration dies out and the muse just isn't there for it and people are askig for more it's annoying, but you could at least have given us one more kiss!

And though I kind of liked Aaron, the short bit that I saw of him, I'm glad she went to Angel. I hate that she settled! And I want more BA!

And I understand about school, I just finished with my exams end of January, god what a thrill it was to get to go to all new classes! We have four every half year...

Study like crazy, come up with mew story ideas, do good on those tests and give us some more BA! lol...Seriously, good luck on your tests...

Karen
buff chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
really really cool
mystjade chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
So another great story. I liked the way Buffy named all three of her kids, Angel. I liked this story about a more practicle Buffy then the shows version. One who realises that if she has kids angel can too(not that sex with darla was a good idea or anything). But I get a little sick stories were angel always apolgizing. Anyways great story, and Good luck with exams