Reviews for What are we gonna do now?
MiaRose 156 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Great story
Arkeus chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
MWawawa, this rocked. All Hail Willow!

Though i wonder at SGC's reaction to caling her a goddess and the glowy eyes :p
Arkeus chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Hey! Lorne is cool!

Anyway, good work, though i don't think illyria was that gifted in the magicks.
Arkeus chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Damn, while the tone is mostly lighthearted/caricaturist, the end was quite sad. Sniff, poor Amanda and slayers :/
Arkeus chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
hey, good :-)

I liked that a lot, though dawn is pretty much overpowered :-)
Arkeus chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
good work, though i thought it was laready done, the mdoifications on the curse. Also ,doesn't he risk getting happy at the mere mention of it?
Hone Melgren chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Murphys Law #23568789 : All the amazing good fanfictions will either have a really silly name or a description from the author that suggests a very tame fiction.

Example "After the end" ... damn silly name damn good fanfiction (HP btw)

"Draco the amazing bouncing rat" another very silly name ... damn funny fic ... again HP

"Rendezvous with fate" yet another silly name [Ranma fic btw]

"Ranma OneHalf First steps"... damn was the author drunk when he come up with this one ? another good one

"Did somebody say something about not fading away"... [Giles] Dear lord man [removes glasses and polishes them [/Giles]

What were you thinking of when you come up with that one ? [dodges slap to head from author]

I see its compliment time . Well I knew I would get it to eventually ... while waiting for my BT download to finish I might as well kill some time [author slaps me in the head] . Alright alright !

You really have an amazing grasp of prose here dude . And I'm not just saying that . Most of the fics I read can't seem to get a grasp the three major rules of a good fanfiction namely :

A) The prose has to be coherent. This means no spelling or grammer errors or anything else that disrupts the flow of a good fic. A sentence can only have one sentence. It has to make sense . It has to be such that I don't spend an hour attempting to figure out what the author is trying to say

B) The prose has to be easily imagined . This follows on from above . If A is done right then B follows automatically . You have to be able to imagine it like a movie .

C) The fiction has to be addictive .This also follows on from A and B . Again if these two things are done C should follow . It has to be the sort of fiction that you print out just to have something worthwhile to read in an idle moment. The sort of fiction you miss meals for , neverending story style.

You do all of the above amazingly well . Your characterization is the best I've seen for a while . You have mastered the art of character interaction and comradery amazingly well. I howled with laughter and the number of funny little scenes . You have godlike skills and bringing not just two but three fandoms and pulling it off extremely well (where most authors would have asked you - are you mad?)

In the words of the immortal Largo from Megatokyo : "J0 r3 l33t" . While I think my leet speak is a little rusty so I will say this in english "I bow to you l33t master"...
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
Wow! This is really good. I'm impressed, I don't write action/adventure very well and I think you did a great job with the genre and characters.
rockmysocks333 chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
WOW! That story was great! I can't wait to read the sequel! ::clicks the button right now: I think you totally got the characters right.
MadTom chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
Loved it! Bravo!
Twisted Sister1962 chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
I love the snarky humor and wit and how you kind of recast some of the Angel season 5 within the story.
MadTom chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Hadn't read Part 3 yet when I made the comment about Amanda's death earlier. I guess you balanced the scales. ;-)

You've got my attention. This is now on my favorite stories list.
MadTom chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hate to be the one to break the news, but you are aware that Amanda's dead, aren't you? (That was her who dropped dead in front of Buffy the same time Buffy was stabbed in the back.)
elsawriter chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
i was really suprised becuase u get a lot of disappointing fics that follow this kind of storyline but this one was really good. i really enjoyed reading up, the story is good and im waiting eagerly for the next installment. are you going to bring spike back like in the TV show? and if so, who are you going to pair buffy with? update soon elsa x
Lila chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
This is brilliant! It's one of the best fics I have read by far! UPDATE SOON!