Reviews for Cupid's Arrow
Vickie211 chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
I've only just gotten around to reading this. Sorry it took me so long. Anyway, it's a great story! I really love your sense of humor. Can't wait to read more.
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
amazing work as usual! update sooN!
Studious Octopus chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
w00t!

updated!

great new cghappie!

hermione as a blue nymph?

lol, keep it up,

ttfn

_
RachL8 chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
i love this story so much. it's so cute (and funny). i hope you manage to update soon!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
So she left..I probably wouldn't be able to last long with the Weasley twins either! UPDATE SOON
lovethelab chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I loved how Hermione handled Ron and Harry! I wonder just how disappointed Severus was when Hermione would not let him kiss her blues away? I wonder what Hermione's new job will be?
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Fun! The Color Blue...Shakespear...and Fred and George...Life can't get any better...
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I really like this story, and I hope you update soon. Will Hermione keep working with the Weasleys just to show them that she IS capable of handing anything they do to her? She shouldn't let them get away with thinking that she can't handle working for them. (typical men. lol)
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Great for updating.I think you did a great job,keep it up. Z
Fawkes chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
YAY! Thanks for the update.
Pathatlon chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
love it
June W chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
A shower doesn't take that long - she should've asked him to stay. But I'm very glad she's leaving thoee bratty twins, and glad she told Ron and Harry that she wants Severus. I just hope someone explains to him about the "milk cow" saying! Thanks for updating.
Sabrina chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Great work. Please update asap!
DemonofDoom chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
That was a good chappie! But i want to read more, like chocolate! And, i'm sure that u already have an idea for the valentine day gift, but i'm sure that every guy likes their girl in a bow *wink, wink*
MysticSong1978 chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
I love this story! I love that the blue "licked" off.. *snigger*

Severus' misunderstanding about the milk was classic!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »