Reviews for Cupid's Arrow
AMRA1 chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
I loved Hermione's declaration to the boys...
TierraL chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Hey- Totaly loved this story and i read it as the sequel. But a but sad chapter 4 is connected to some weird story and doesnt bring up this one so please fix it or send me chap 4 i would like to know what happens. Great work

Cheers Tierra

tierralott1
zanthia122 chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Great one! Keep going!
Nova Viper chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
Haha. Very good, as always. Update again soon!
Vickie211 chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
I've only just gotten around to reading this. Sorry it took me so long. Anyway, it's a great story! I really love your sense of humor. Can't wait to read more.
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
amazing work as usual! update sooN!
Studious Octopus chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
w00t!

updated!

great new cghappie!

hermione as a blue nymph?

lol, keep it up,

ttfn

_
RachL8 chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
i love this story so much. it's so cute (and funny). i hope you manage to update soon!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
So she left..I probably wouldn't be able to last long with the Weasley twins either! UPDATE SOON
lovethelab chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I loved how Hermione handled Ron and Harry! I wonder just how disappointed Severus was when Hermione would not let him kiss her blues away? I wonder what Hermione's new job will be?
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Fun! The Color Blue...Shakespear...and Fred and George...Life can't get any better...
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I really like this story, and I hope you update soon. Will Hermione keep working with the Weasleys just to show them that she IS capable of handing anything they do to her? She shouldn't let them get away with thinking that she can't handle working for them. (typical men. lol)
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Great for updating.I think you did a great job,keep it up. Z
Fawkes chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
YAY! Thanks for the update.
Pathatlon chapter 5 . 5/13/2005