Reviews for Cupid's Arrow
maddie chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
omg that was adorably hilarious!
Sarah Crawford chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Fun sequel. Yes, I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Mrs.Bookworm chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Hahaha I loved the end, as always! This one's going to favourites... though it would have completed the picture making Severus actually wear the pink suit ;p!
Z-L.B chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
LOL Too Good! Definitely worth the read! ~ZLB
firequaker chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
hahaha I really liked this! But I have one question..What happened with lucius in bath? I want to know because it sounds like it has the possiblity to be hilarious!
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
HAHAHAHAHAXD best chapter!_ loved it!
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
HAHAHAHA XD not bullseye!
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oh for Merlin's sakes, youre both in dep shit, guys... tsktsk
Arciere chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
I like this one too.

Yet again, you continue to amaze me. I loved the image of puppy-dog Snape. So sickly-sweet.

-Arciere
WriterMerrin chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
No wonder this is a favorite! It's funny with just the right amount of snark and sneer. Great ending.
MollysSister chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
This was a lovely lunch time read and a wonderful surprise to find it completed! Dont know how I missed that while making up the Quiz. Good help is hard to find. Thank you!
MollysSister chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Rut row! I expect that is justice karma style. Hermione is really going to have to yell at him now.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Okay they noticed the blue, they were not THAT oblivious. I do love Snape's internal chatter, he cracks me up
MollysSister chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Did Ron or Harry notice the delicate shade of blue that is Hermione? giggles
MollysSister chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Snape is going to have to unearth his old muggle studies book to look up that colloquium. ((snicker)) Will Snape take purple eyebrows out of solidarity? He should that would scare the hell out of the students.
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »