Reviews for Cupid's Arrow
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
HAHAHAHAHAXD best chapter!_ loved it!
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
HAHAHAHA XD not bullseye!
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oh for Merlin's sakes, youre both in dep shit, guys... tsktsk
Arciere chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
I like this one too.

Yet again, you continue to amaze me. I loved the image of puppy-dog Snape. So sickly-sweet.

-Arciere
WriterMerrin chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
No wonder this is a favorite! It's funny with just the right amount of snark and sneer. Great ending.
MollysSister chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
This was a lovely lunch time read and a wonderful surprise to find it completed! Dont know how I missed that while making up the Quiz. Good help is hard to find. Thank you!
MollysSister chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Rut row! I expect that is justice karma style. Hermione is really going to have to yell at him now.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Okay they noticed the blue, they were not THAT oblivious. I do love Snape's internal chatter, he cracks me up
MollysSister chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Did Ron or Harry notice the delicate shade of blue that is Hermione? giggles
MollysSister chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Snape is going to have to unearth his old muggle studies book to look up that colloquium. ((snicker)) Will Snape take purple eyebrows out of solidarity? He should that would scare the hell out of the students.
Starlight8 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Oh god! I just had to tell you how brilliant these stories are... now I must visit the loo before carrying on or I'll wet myself laughing!
daisyfawhn chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
This stpry is funny! It's funny... ya know how they have advertisments at the bottom of the screen? Well, they have advirtisments for eyebrow regrowth! That ties in so well with this chapter! lol.
aska chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
Great story. I liked it very much. Only one question: what job did Hermione get in the end? (I would like her to become a teacher but that doesn't seem very probable to happen in this story :(
Kelly chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
I love all your stories. You're quite good at keeping Snape in character, even while he's proposing. Good job!
Aldavinur chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
That really was a worthy sequel! I loved it!

Again it was wonderful humourous and funny!

And even if Severus was a bit hormone controlled, it was really a happy ending with a proposal of marriage :-)

And when Severus was shot with his own arrow that was so great!

Greetings