Reviews for Tears and Trolls
Kind Baudelaire chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Please , please , please continue this its amazing :)
Greensmilodon chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Great story! Are you going to update it?
Teresa3 chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
You cannot let this fic like this! Just when the story is getting more interesting…
Teresa3 chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
I can’t help, but I wonder if Severus feels disappointed when Hermione doesn’t expose Remus. And I think that the thing that really made them different are their decisions, and that Hermione has good friends. I don’t need insist that you update, but I do anyway….
Teresa3 chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
This is a very good fic, introspective… one more time, update please.
Teresa3 chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
I think that you should mention the part when Quirrel curses Harry’s broom, I always wondered how take Snape that Hermione has set fire in his robes… again, please update.
Teresa3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I really like the way you put this events in Snape’s perspective… Could you please update?
KarenDetroit chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
I like your analysis so far...it is difficult to interpret between the canon lines about Snpe because there are so few that aren't fatally contaminated by Harry Potter's limited and limiting point of view...
Auburn Silver chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I loved this story! I think the idea is great, that Snape and Hermione kind of share similarities. When are you going to update because I would love to read more.

~Auburn~
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
nice work!
tallgiraffe32 chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
you're amazing
Jazz chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Ilove these.. these are awesome man... im not done yet but im still reading* doesnt look up from screen when house blows up* lmao
Droxy chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
very angsty!
e.danae chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Reading this chapter I had a strange feeling for a moment - that I really dwell in a head of Severus Snape. Very confusing. Well done!
Pathatlon chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
I love this story. He must've really hurt her ind the end of this chapter. Ahh well, hope it's solved in the upcoming chapter :D