Reviews for Tears and Trolls
Maddie50 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I am so glad you wrote a new chapter. I have been following this story from the beginning and I think you are doing a good job showing the similarities in SS's and HG's experiences. Please continue.
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
This was good! I'm waiting for the next chapter...
Loony Ferret chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
i like this a lot, its interesting. i have no idea where its going, and that's a-ok with me! Very interesting, I look forward to reading more.

-loony
magicmistress071370 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Well as I tend to agree and I read story on Ashwinder, I am glad that someone made the suggestion. Do you really think that this was the turning point in the book? For Snape I am not sure if that turning point came until the return of the Dark Lord at the end of GoF.
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Oh...much darker. And sadder. But at least this time he didn't call her a M*dblood. :O)
duj chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I hate PoA. Snape was so badly treated in it and no one seems to notice how criminally complicit Lupin was. For a whole year he kept silent, not only about the animagus skills which would have meant revealing how he betrayed Dumbledore's trust as a student, but also about the (somewhat more innocent) Marauders' Map and the secret passages that were giving access to someone even he believed to be a murderer bent on killing one of the students.

Even when he confiscated the map from Harry (and that was very unprofessional, to shield a wayward student from the justified discipline of a colleague) he didn't show it to anyone else. Yet sharing the task of keeping an eye on the map would have been a much more effective way to use it - if his intention had been to keep the srudents (and especially Harry) safe. Obviously he was more interested in warning Sirius away from recapture than in keeping Harry alive.
Deeble chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I like the turning point - "he would show her." That's very interesting, considering that Hermione's time at Hogwarts is partly spent trying to show him that she's worthy.
Verity Brown chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Ack, so short! Meddlesome kids!
severus-fan chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
You reviewed at the perfect moment. I had tried to remember the story that had a summary that said "I have nothing in common with a Gryffindor and Mudblood." I had given up remembering the title and then I checked my mail. I love this story, it's very very good. Please update again soon with the next chapter. I would very much like to know what happens next.

Pretty please?
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
I did find this one extreamly intresting. You have gotten under Snapes skin and into his head very well if I say so myself. I did enjoy this little ficlet and hope this is not the end.
crazyweirdo17 chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
I love how your writing this story, and I love how you always end the story with the same sentence. Hope you update soon!
e.danae chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
So well known scene and so unexpected and surprising view! Awesome as usual - or even more? :)
indianpipe chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
I haven't responded in a while but I'm enjoying this immensely. good work.
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
u skiped two years,great chapter.i really enjoyed it.
RachL8 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
another fantastic little vignette. i love the way you twist these to show them from another pov. brilliant!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »