Reviews for Tears and Trolls
Natsuyori chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
fantastic job! update sooN!
Eilisan chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Remarkably enjoyable - glad to be along for the ride (if reading can be considered a ride). Looking forward to your next update!
FrostedMidnight chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
good chappie! please oh please update again soon!
Pathatlon chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
ARG! He's so evil :P
Droxy chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
How utterly slytherin. And we know from the book she does discover his secret and she does keep it to herself. Can't wait till you go over the events in the shack.
Karana Belle chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
oh, sneaky he is. ::evil smile:: but of course i already knew that he wanted that to happen...I really like how you put some of the happenings in Snape's perspective, it's really interesting. Snape is obviously in denial, no matter what he says he has things in common with Herms, it's not like if he admits it the world will end or that he likes a student,no? but that's his character and i'm happy you kept it that way.

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
great chapter...now to do the work I am putting off becasue of your great writing...xoxo-Froggi
Verity Brown chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Oh, this is a good one! These vignettes are so great. A lot Snape viciousness and a little sneaking sympathy. Perfect combination.
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
good as always...
RachL8 chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
oh that was good! i never thought about the interaction between those two in that scene before. hm ... please write more soon - looking forward to what you'll come up with next!
Tubin chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
I hadn't really thought about so many parallels between Hermione's experience and Snape's. I'm really enjoying these!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
I really like the way you are doing this story. Great read.
FrostedMidnight chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
great chappie , please oh please update again soon!
Droxy chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Keep going. Snape had otehr motives, weasley's wand was busted and it did not function. I am such a canon nazi, sorry
e.danae chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
I love the in-canon stories and this one is marvelous! Cant wait what youll pick out of the PoA: hexing scene from Shrieking Shack? Or insufferable know-it-all? Or something less expected?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »