Reviews for Tears and Trolls
magicmistress071370 chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
I really love that you have Severus empathize with Hermione only to be brought face to face with the one thing that she has that he always wanted, acceptance with leads to friendship. Great job.
Natsuyori chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
lovely work! and I've always loved that scene!
venomequeen-83 chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Wow, really good! Defently original and keeping then in character, very difficult with these two. I'm very interested with what scens you'll do next, i simply love the fact that your not doing over used ideas like the petrification of Hermione and such, very refreshing to read. Keep up the excelent work
Verity Brown chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
I really enjoy these little behind-the-scenes scenes. There's a poignancy in them that twists at the heart-strings. Please do carry on!
RandomReviewer chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Once again, I commend your ability to write such fab stories. Even if this never goes anywhere else, though I'd enjoy it if it did! :) One thing I didn't understand however (maybe I would if I went back to read it again) was this bit: "He had received his meager thanks in private, the understanding of course, that his true loyalties could not be revealed." I assume 'he' is Snape, of course, but in the previous sentence the 'he' mentioned was Harry, I think, and it just doesn't seem to be a smooth transition. It's hard to understand why that sentence is there, is all.
Shavaineth chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I really liked the troll chapter. The way you had Snape comparing Hermione's situation with Ron and Harry to his own with James and Sirius was great. And Snape wondering if he could have been friends with James and Sirius if he had tried to protect them, it's an interesting twist. Anyway, I liked the second chapter too but it wasn't quite as powerful as the first. I'll be interested to see where you go with this one since your author notes said you would be continuig it.
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
this is cute! are you going to write more? well, i hope you do cause i want to know what else Snape will think!

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
Wile chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Intriguing way of approaching this, but it's good. I'm interested in seeing more and where you might take this.
Transylvanian chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Can't wait to read more, please continue.
WickedWitchling chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
Hey! Thank you for continuing this story! It is really interesting and I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Nore chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Great chapiters! I really enjoyed reading them...
duj chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
So I guess this will be a series of snapshots signposting changing views and each ending with the same chorus?
Vickie211 chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Well done! I'm looking forward to more of Snape's "ponderings".
Verity Brown chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
I love how the way he looks at these things is colored by his own experiences. Well done! I look forward to seeing more of this.
indianpipe chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
I was so happy to see more of this. I like Snape's take on it all. Can't wait for his impressions from COS. Good job.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »