Reviews for The Thief and The Fox
SomeOtherPlace chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Great story! It is a pity that it isn't finished. Your are very good, i haven't read something equally enjoyable in a while. Thank you!
pinkrollingstone chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I love this chapter, I do enjoy reading some thrill keeps my hopes up for more. You such wonderful work. :)
Deliciously chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
Sure, this is old, but i had to leave my 2 cents! :P

To be perfectly honest I was disappointed when I found out the Fox was a woman. I expected a male that Garrett could compete with... but hey, I haven't finished the first two games, and this is a very immersive fic. Nice job.
W Alexander chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
I like the story, but I do wish Garret would stop letting himself be so easily deceived. The man is a master thief, living along side the least trustworthy people in the city, working with and for those whom have proven even less trustworthy throughout his career ... you'd think he'd have more sense.
KelleyA chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
( I have a real account under this name, just can't sign in XP) anyhoo, this story is AWESOME! I'm reading 3 stories on Thief now, and they are super good, (Thief Dilemna, Yours and this one by a writer called '3quency') it makes me regret neglecting this part of the fan fiction site. Update soon!
Amethyst246 chapter 16 . 11/4/2008
Very nicely written with very few errors; I've had a blast reading it. It's been a long time since an update, so I'm assuming the story will remain unfinished; I'm subscribing anyways just in case ;)
Jenclai chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Holy shit, an update! I'm so happy you didn't make Garrett completely fall for the waterworks, you had me scared there for a minute. Anyway, you're doing a great job with this story, keep it up...please.
Lincoln Crow chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
Loved it, the way you've captured Garrett and the whole city is amazing. The on going story between Garrett and Charlotte is great too, cant wait to see where it ends.

The only complaint is the time between updates, but I'd rather wait a year than have you knock out weekly rubbish like some other people do on this site.
Lord Silverthorn chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Very nice; I couldn't stop reading. Here's hoping you pick it up again. :)
Peanuckle chapter 14 . 12/19/2006
Thats right Garrett, sick the Hammers on her! Nice story, I like how you have them working together without it turning into a romance. The only pairing I could see Garrett getting into is with Viktoria, she's awesome.
W Alexander chapter 14 . 8/28/2006
Another great chapter. I am enjoying this story emensely, though it does hurt to see Garrett being played so easily. I hope the master thief comes out ahead in the end; I like Charlotte, but she's too perfect and the little rivalry seems unfairly imbalanced. I guess we shall see where it goes, however.
The Huntress 13 chapter 13 . 8/4/2006
This is the best story I have ever read! I couldn't stop reading. Are you going to continue with it? I can't wait to see!
Gogu the Great chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
Wow, this is so good. It should be turned into a movie :P. Please keep on writing...
Lerolain chapter 13 . 6/29/2006
Still intriguing, still well written, still great! Keep it coming!
Suriana chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Thanks for all the reviews folks. I am so sorry I havent updated in ages. First my laptop stopped working, the AC Adapter broke so the battery doesnt charge and blargh! So then I started writing a new chapter on my boyfriend's computer, and it went to hell and the hard drive got wiped. And oh it's just been a nightmare.

So anyways, all these obstacles aside, I am trying to remember what I had written of the new chapter and get it all finished.

Thank so much for all your feed back, and your patience. I will try to not keep you all waiting too much longer. Well now I guess I'd better make sure I write a chapter that was worth waiting for! :D