Reviews for Cause and Effect
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I thought Charlie will say he saw the shooter but did nothing.

Don got hurt, Charlie broken. I wonder what will happen if it's happen the opposite...

This is good! Awesome!
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I can't help but to have my heart break over poor Charlie. But Don is always there to make things right. How sweet. :)
Writer With Sprite chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
well done.
Cissyaliza chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
My English is awful so I just say : very good fic.
asesina chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Such a moving fic. I loved it!
Ditzyleo chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Aw! I am a sucker for brotherly love scenes. Brillently written. Loved it
Cutiepie2191 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
That was a great story! Just the right amount of drama! Keep up the good work!:)
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was such an awesome story. You did an amazing job with it. I love it to death! When I first read it, I forgot to save it as one of my favorites, and then I couldn't find it again. But now I did! Thanks for writing such an awesome story. Keep it up!
Charlie Quill chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
Powerful writing. I mean it. Wow. I'm in awe.

CQ
dawn2dusk chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Great. I absolutely loved the beginning-the way you used the repeating phrase "But no one saw that gunman" to build tension was awesome.
mouse8 chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
Wonderfully angsty story!
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Poor Don and Charlie!
Freefall chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
I LOVED THIS! Excellent work on your writing style!
graceofnight chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
this was such a touching story. i nearly cried (and i don't often cry when i read stuff). I loved the flashback with the two brothers. you really got into their personalities. this was just great!
Bloodsuckers37 chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
As always, it was a great story that allowed me to kind of envision what was going on. Not a fan nor am I familiar with Numb3ers, but this was a good story. There were a couple of flaws in the medical stuff, though.