Reviews for Love Poem to Grima
vero b chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I love Grima, too. He is sexy, hot, lovely, nice and cute (the grimas fans arent crazy). Your poem is great, i like is very much, go on!
Deadburd chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Your friends do not think you are insans, they KNOW, my dear.

*cough* *wheeze*

*rolls around on floor laughing*

...
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
0.o Everyone to their own... But your good at poems!
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Funny. Not usually the kind of poem I fancy, but nice, simply because it's about our wonderful Grima. Know you're not alone, mate- there are many out there crazier than your goodself.
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Hee hee! This is hilarious. And so true. (My friends have gotten used to my Grima-drooling, though.) Grima is the sexiest guy ever to walk Middle Earth. I'd take him over Legolas ANY freakin day! *winks*
Truble chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hey! Lol, I have no clue what this is about but I LIKE it, lol, well nyway, if you think of any other crazy and insane ideas i'll be happy 2 read them and get a few pointers...not that i need them lol. Cya chika! Truble
Hanakin chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aw, that's so cute! Yeah, my friends also think I'm weird for liking Grima, but he's so fascinating compared to the other characters! And Orlandom Bloom, ugh, please. He has no facial expressions! Every time I watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" I laugh at him.

I haven't written any Grima fanfics, but I did make a Grima costume. Then my friends were really freaked out. O_O

Anyway, keep up the great work! Grima-loving pride!
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Allright I am not alone in my love of grima _ I feel so happy now (can you read my story please?)
Archimedes-Factotum chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aaw, that's so sweet! It is kinda sad that Grima too often gets forgotten in the romance department... sniff...

very nice and keep it up!
mrsblonde1503 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Oh. My. God. You're more mad than me! Is funny!
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!

Do you really love Grima Wormtounge? (Shivers at the thought.) At least he has a fan club.
HauntedAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
well Mali uve certainly branched out from legolas huh? very good poem...just the choice of person it is too kinda freaks me out. u realise ur completely nuts right? anyways, its kool. Ciao dudette

Chiya