Reviews for Just In Blood
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Is there going to be more" I sure hope so.
jil chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Please update soon
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Very nice! I like your Harry.
rollingWater chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
This is a pretty good story... Too bad it hasn't been continued in nearly 8 years. It would have been interesting to see where you went with this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
really interesting plot. Please update
MidnightFlame13968 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I just love it, update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aparently, only one review can be submitted per chapter, so... Pretend this is for chapter 2.

After a few seconds of an admirable fish impression, Riddle once again attempted to compose himself and hissed, "Slaris, serve your master. Slay this usurper!"

A rustling was heard, then from the far end of the Chamber came slithering a basilisk who could have been Slaris's double. With a slight start, Harry realized that not only was this Slaris's double, but, for all intents and purposes, Slaris herself. Harry smirked again. "Slaris, come protect the True Heir!" he called out.

From behind him came an answering rustle, and the battle was met. Two identical basilisks, equally armed, equally set, equally vicious, and equally angry.

Tom, eager to not be outdone, shouted "Slaris, protect me, the Truer Heir!" And with that yet another basilisk came out, ready for attack.

Harry kept on smirking. "Slaris, the Truest Heir calls upon you for protection!" A fourth basilisk slithered out of nowhere.

"You have got to be kidding me," the Narrator exclaimed. "Where are all these snakes coming from!? You know what, we're leaving!" He grabbed Ginny's arm and dragged her God knows where. "Soon this whole not-so-secret chamber is going to be full of snakes and you know I'm allergic to basilisk venom! I can't take it, I quit!"

*The rest of this omake could not be printed for the lack of narrator. Do not ask how this part was printed, we don't know.*
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
"Riddle just smirked. "Well, we'll just have to kill your basilisk, eh?" he crowed, raising his wand.

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Actually, I was planning on just killing you," he replied in the same casual tone as he stabbed downward with the sword, impaling the black diary."

LOL Good one Harry!
JezebelSlytherin chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Great story . Dont like ginny tho .