Reviews for Spellbound and Swallowed
Kshar chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Okay, so this is an old story, and undoubtedly smarter people than I have already been here and left far more intelligent comments than I ever could.

But, damn. A roadside diner and empty stands and watching a running ghost. It's so beautiful and dreamy and visual and every word is measured and perfect. Damn.

I love the way you've worked in believable dialogue with such lovely description, and your careful hand with the characters (four years down the track, I think the characterization still holds true). Thank you.
TrapperII chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Beautifully written story. I loved it!
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
Wow I love your style of writing. It isn't too wordy, yet you've managed to capture the right emotions. I thoroughly enjoy House's characterization. I love his words at the end of the chapter.
Arni chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
Very nice!
MaybeBaby1280 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow I really loved this vignette. It truly felt like I was eavesdropping on a playfully intimate conversation between them. And Hemingway would *totally* be House's fave author!
IvoryAlchemist chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Here's what you need to do - mail this to David Shore and all the writers on House, with a note attached that reads:

THIS is House/Cameron. THIS is romance. THIS is what Screenplays should be.

THIS is how you turn characters into people, imagination in reality, lust in love.

This is art.

- IvoryAlchemist
Joan chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
I just read this story straight through. It's completely beautiful. The whole thing is marvelous and amazing and puts me in a different mood. Probably the best House fic ever.
BeeBee chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
I'm totally loving ur ff, please tell me it didn't end here!

BeeBee
Sophia chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
Absolutely lovely. Your writing style is fantastic.
CRP81 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
There’s not much I can say. You are a marvel. Thank you.
Indecisive Mind chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
D: You haven't updated for a while...but that's okay, because this is the best Cameron/House story I've ever read! If I didn't like the pairing before, I'd love it now. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Eliche chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
Nice work really liked this fic.
misanthropicbastard chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
One word. Wow.
Latona chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is the best fan fic I have ever read..PERIOD! No joke.

Nothing else I have ever read compares to this House/Cameron story. I'm so blown away by your talent that I can't even formulate a good review. How about, I love it, It's my favorite fic of all time, and I will probably read it another 5 times?

I don't even think those comments can even do this wonderful masterpiece the justice it deserves.

I would really love to see you continue with this but it's fantastic the way it is. I applaud you for a fantastic job well done. :)
Oh. My. God chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
This was...so...SO amazing. That's...really all I can bring myself to say. You came closer than anyone else with Cameron and House. They were nearly spot-on, and I'm picky. I absolutely loathe it when people take them having no idea what they're doing. But this fic was beautiful. I was heartbroken to realize you wrote it in 2005, but I hope there's some hope you could return. I hope to see more. This really was amazing.