Reviews for Tainted Perfection
fukurouyoujo chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
It wwas well written, for the most part, but it has those "part-japanese" times. The plot and themes are very cliche... Really, this isn't such a great story to beg for reviews for. Not worth a re-read, in my book.
WrathAndRain chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
NOOOOO DON'T END IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WrathAndRain chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
NO ED DON'T! DON'T YOU FRACKING DARE!
WrathAndRain chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
I KNEW IT WAS ENVY! I FRACKING KNEW IT!
WrathAndRain chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
COME ON IT HAD TO BE ENVY! THERE IS JUST NO ONE ELSE IT HAD TO BE ENVY!
WrathAndRain chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
ENVYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
WrathAndRain chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
To that last part, I think the appropriate reaction for Ed would have to be 'LOL'
WrathAndRain chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Well dayum that happened almost randomly. Good job! ;)
WrathAndRain chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I read the name of the chapter and I instantly thought of the song 'Hello' by Evanescence.
WrathAndRain chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Well shit. That escalated quickly.
Nope anonymous chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
C'mon now, edward can fight better than that and you know it
Detective2Conan chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Cum
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
It is spelled- CUM
CUM NOT COME
...Christ ill never look at that word the same way again *shudders*
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
awwwww! -tears up- poor ed D: i have a feeling that i know where this is going XD so much foreshadowing i totally love it :D i love the story in general and its really good - i like the whole awkwardness that roy and ed have around each other but i can't believe that roy got called away -wants to see what happens when he realizes that he stood ed up D: and what happens to him after he was stood up ;) -continuing to read to the next chapter-
CiCillia chapter 18 . 10/28/2011