Reviews for Resident Evil: Long Live the New Flesh
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
This story is looking really good, and I like the portrayal of Leon and especially of his colleagues / higher-ups. It's not the sort of thing you ever see in canon, so it's nice to see it well-done in fanfics.

I hope you update this someday ) Meanwhile... *sticks on alert*
slouchingtyger chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I love the narration in this chapter. Descriptions are so vivid and mingle well with character insights. And those nightmares are some crazy shit!

I hope you find the inspiration to continue. Your writing is so well-polished, and the ending was quite intriguing...
slouchingtyger chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is a really good, solid piece of writing. The characters are spot-on, in my opinion, and I love seeing Ashley take charge and get something done. I'm not familiar with all the references at the end, but regardless, it's nice to get some in-depth history of Los Illuminados. Also nice to see the reference to "The Second Coming"-my favorite poem!
Megaolix chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Leon and Ashely are incredibly in-characters, from what I've read.

A pity this fic seems to have been abandonned.
Arcana chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Great 2 chapters! The report was a little confusing. Probably just me though.

Am I right in guessing the chapter titles were inspired by Yeats' "The Second Coming"?

" Turning and turning in the widening gyre

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;"
Kirusura chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
That was awesome! You've just gotta keep it going!
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
*Sigh* You have too much cool stuff to keep track of. I'm a big fan of Lovecraft so I look forward to seeing what you do with this.
DG Friendly chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Good...

Try not to reveal to much, keep the other readers in the dark. After all, we know that no one is really ready for the truth;)

Anyway, I'm wondering when and how Leon will be contacted and put on his first 'Night at the Opera'.

I'm betting the POTUS wants to see him for a reason DG would rather not have happening. If Project REDLIGHT get their hands on him, there's not telling what they would do.

He's most likely been infected by the psy imprint of whatever horror the Los Plagos was, and if the mushrooms from Yuggoth are involved, you can bet they're going to try everything to cover it up before MJ-3 and Ross know.

The enhanced strengh however seem to suggest possible BOUNCE or RECOIL modifications...

Damn it, you're keeping this perfectly in the style of true DG stories, even I can't tell where you are going.

Keep it up.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
. . . And what rough beast, its hour come 'round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

I see I'm not the only one to have read that. Thank the Lords ;)!
Google Girl11 chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Poor Leon with all the dreams...I liekd the second one until it got creepy...this sounds super good and I like your style of writing the story and developing the characters...update soon!
Blaze the Bad chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I was so happy to see the alert for this chapter I read it all right away. It's excellent. You addressed the federal and military aspects far better than us civvies ever could have. Your take on Leon is, in my humble opinion, dead on. Two extremely minor errors. 1. Alleviated is misspelled. 2. You used the word collaborate when I believe you meant corroborate. Yes, it's nitpicky but they're easily corrected if you choose to do so.

I patiently await Chapter 3.

Blaze
Famira Damaris chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Wow, that was worth the wait. Lovely writing style as always, and I'm left wondering where this story is going to go next (the hints scattered in were definitely catching). Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next chapter, if the last two are an indication of the quality of writing we can expect from you. :)
Google Girl11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love it, I hope you continue this since your portral of Ashley is realistic without making her seem like a complete moron. Oh, and I loved, " She felt inordinately proud of herself, and somewhat primal as well, a part of her wanted to dance around the flames and celebrate." line...I could totally see Ashley doing this...
Famirad chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Awesome writing style. Intriguing so far from what I've read - you handle Leon and Ashley VERY well, they're exactly in character. I'm very curious about what's going to happen next, although I'm not sure if you plan to continue this or not. Well, will add this to the watch-list just in case, good luck with future writing!
kikaikitai chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
What a lovely, lovely ending for a lovely, lovely game.

Great job.