Reviews for Outlaw of Ithilien
emily chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
I love your writing style. please update this story. I just discovered this story and would love to read more.
beautifullyblunt chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
What about the dwarves and the elves? Is Aragorn married to Arwen? Are Legolas and Gimli still his friends? And where's Eowyn?
Power Of Funk chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
OMG plez update again! I'm really loving this story XD The Power Of FUNK compels you!

having said that i do have some comments, zum beispiel, "the pooing scene" GOOD LORD! WHY WOULD YOU INCLUDE THAT IN THE NARRATIVE! people could have DIED! :)
minoki chapter 13 . 5/14/2010
please oh please update this!
Tzigany chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
I can just see them, tittering back and forth. xD Boromir has got Stockholm Syndrome HARD. And Faramir is just a fluffy sweetie 3 w *raptures at the thought*

Oh, by the way:

SIC 'EM, PIPPIN. *o*
Tzigany chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Pippin's venom is gut-clenchingly powerful, but this chapter happened too fast. It happened RIGHT- just too fast.

That's what I think. But hey, I'm just a lowly reviewer. :x *feels a little iffy for snarking*
Tzigany chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
WOO SEX FRIENDS! OwO

*jumps, cheers, waves flags*

I was gonna write some long literary criticism, but there goes that idea.

WO, SEX FRIENDS! 8D
Tzigany chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Boromir is like -/food!/ I swear, he and the hobbits would get along fine. You may think he comes off bad, but I adore your indulgent, arrogant, ADD sheriff. He's such a lovable moron xD

And yet, he's got a point with his deeper concerns. I like that depth to him- how he can have deeper issues, and yet STILL completely miss the point.

Camcir is again delightful. (Oh-hoh! SOMEBODY has been swapping spit with a barmaid! Camcir and Whatsherface, sittin' in a tree... He reacts like somebody was singin' that at him. xD I love the ones who are too serious for their own good.) I hadn't quite gotten so deep into Faramir -he was a little quick to get misty-eyed last chapter, I thought- but you shaped up his portrayal very nicely in this one. I can see him, curling up with a book and wanting to be a little boy again- it's a very sweet picture. He and Boromir are going to be a tremendously- well, /human/ couple when they hook up. They're very much in their own shapes- there are places where their strengths overlap, and where they both fall short. They're not a key and it's clay impression, or any of that soulmate hoo-hah. They're people.

I like that.

Anyway- Eomer doing his mothering thing last chapter was great. And Pippin? AYI! Home decorating sprees? Really? Yes, really, I can completely see him doing that. Bravo, keep 'em coming! *o*
Tzigany chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Dude, I LOVE your characterization of Boromir. I can see him dismounting from his grand horse, and flapping his hand in some adoring peasant's face, going "Please don't bother me with your drab little life." (Your wording rawks!) I can see him standing there in the Great Hall, hanging out in his Happy Place, as his father spits like an old cat.

And I love Camcir, neatening up paperwork and scowling at chickenscratch, and taking the paperweight from Boromir before he can hurt himself. I love how ADD Boromir is- pacing, fiddling with paper, bouncing up, bouncing down. I love Camcir's [i]pardon the pun[/i] and his long-suffering, skeptical look.

Heck, I'm just IN love.
Raven McBain chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
very good.
I Double Dare You chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
You simply must continue!

It's 2:30 in the morning because I've been reading this story. Dedication...and somewhat obsession. _;

It's an awesome story. Sue me.

I did hate Boromir at first but he's developed into something much better and I think you were right to give him room to grow. I want to know what happens next so badly. Please tell me you're going to continue soon! It's going to drive me absolutely nuts!

Oh, and did I mention I also like how the plot seems to be turning out and how you make everything actually believable?

Alright, I'll stop fangirling now :D

Please continue soon!
TwinBlade chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Read through the entire fic again for the 6th time since i first read it a year ago. Anxiously waiting when your muse will come back to you for this. ;)
shinseichieien chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
Wow it is wonderful! I absolutely love this story, by the way i have a question...

what kind of relationship does Faramir and Eomer have? They seem to be like friends with benifits type thing...are they?
empath89 chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
usually i don't like AU's, but this one is really good. altho boromir is a bit ooc, i find that it's kinda necessary for the plot. i really hope that you haven't given up on this, b/c you haven't updated in a really long time.

hugs...empath
slash anon chapter 13 . 1/8/2006
hi i'm an anonymous slasher (who can't spell) and i just found this thought i'd review.

it's an excellent story just to say that i thought that the faramir/eomer thing seemed a bit gratuatous, it could have been writen out as it beares no impact on the story. in fact all it does is make eomer look insicure and it just doesn't work for me.

i like your au and i think that it is a well thought out and written story and i look forward to reading more just to say that about the slash other wise its great you have them believeable and human.