Reviews for The Silence
Jac Danvers chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
Great story- I'm planning on reading the rest of the series as soon as I can!
Mosaic Broken Hearts chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
love it
crazy4thesun chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
This was a really good story! You're a great writer! I love the Shayid in it...
theblondeone07 chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
Cute date! I can't wait to read your next story!
MariAmber chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
update update update! I love this story so much. This chapter is my new favourite! So sweet *sniff* Hurley and his chocolate...
artistgirl727 chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
That was a great ending for the story. I hope you put up the second story soon!
A Bleeding Rose chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
one word...AMAZING! WONDERFUL! SPECTACULAR! okay i guess that was three, but still this is like the best story ever! will you read mine too and tell me what you think please?

~*A Bleeding Rose*~
C.V. Wilson chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
Okay ill admit, i have never reveiwed for this story before even though i ABSOLUTELY LOVED it. it was really good and i am a huge Shayid freak! please start with your next story soon, i am looking forward to it!
Taylor47 chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
great story, i loved it. and i can't wait for "The Father". will it go into Shannon's past? cuz that would be cool.
October Sky chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
o.O I really, really liked this! I loved Shayid, though I hardly read it, and I'm glad I dropped in on this fic! I can't wait for the next!
SolitaryFan chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
I loved the ending! :)
Jen chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
I just had to tell you that I love this story and I can't wait for whatever is going to happen next.
theblondeone07 chapter 8 . 3/9/2005
Good she is okay! I hope you will update very soon! I am glad that Sayid got through to Boone before he did anything stupid. Update soon!
Lillywriter chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
very interesting loved it
SolitaryFan chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
Loved the kiss! And the line "Never do that to me again" So cute! :)

Please update soon!