Reviews for The Unfabulous Life of Royalty
AnimeMew chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
well good luck! update soon! this is a great plot that shouldn't be forgotten so hop to updating! make the chappies longer and put in some comedy next chappie! then the mix will be perfect! NOT A FLAME! just advice! UPDATE!
animefan141 chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
great fanfic. i give it a 10 out of 10. i cant wait to read what happens next

~ anime_fan141
Michaela chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Hey, I liked it. o! I saw the new FMA! Too bad the cat died. I wuv cats and kitties. Is Kikyou ganna be a princess? I HATE HER! Keep on up dating!
The Spiked Dragon chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Putting Kikyo in the next chapter is moving a little too fast wait until the fifth or six chapter to put her in that way the story won't seem so up the good work.
Hahayz chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
What happend to kagome's dad poor kagome i feel sorry for her... update please!
Hahayz chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
lucky for inuyasha and shippo kagome found them
LonelySilhouette chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
okay its kind of wierd hearing inuyasha being nice but update more
Michaela chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Hi! Yay! I'm your 5 reviewer! It is a great story! I just love Inuasha and Kagome togeter! Kikyo needs to stay dead! Keep updating!
Naked Revenge chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
LOL! good! very creative!

Twilight2D chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Well, now you have MORE reviews! another great chapter! I love the fact that Miroku still has his perverted train of thought... I've seen fics where they mellow him down a bit OR take away his perverse side... but that defeats the purpose of miroku!I love reviewing, so I don't need to be thanked... BUT I am happy to see it's appreciated! A party would be fun... and I agree: PINK MUST DIE! Looking forward to your next chapter!
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Sex slave?God I don't know if Miroku is a bigger pervert in the Magna/Anime or in your story j/k 's a good story update soon please.
Twilight2D chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
PLEASE tell me you will write more! It's a wildly original story, and I'm eager to hear more... Inuyasha seems almost too nice, but I kinda like him like that. It's good to see Inu and Shippo finally getting along! I look forward to more chapters!