Reviews for The Angel's Halo
Tamer 0f Light chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Astounding! Great story! (apart from the mentioned rape)

Shame it was short though, I rather enjoyed it :D
Spartaness chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
A very nice fan-fic! If a little bit confusing at times.

I love Willow's attitude towards everyone, keep her drill sergeant attitude through the whole time! Excellent!
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I really like how Willow is working out in this.

She's not really the glue, not entirely essential, but she's there enough to make a difference while not warping the true story.

LOVE IT.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
...

*hugs Willow and Tatsu*

Hold together.

Together is better than alone.
Havbot chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
This is totally cool, I love it.
Havbot chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Kol, love it!

moremoremoremore!
Phoenex360 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Yay! It was good, if short. I don't think that Brutes can rape humans. If they can... *shivers* ewe. Are you gonna continue with this when Halo 3 comes out? This one hopes you do!

"Our big green style can not be defeated!"-Sgt. Johnson, Halo

~360~
Phoenex360 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Ewe... play? Since when do they take prisoners? Not counting Miranda. Oh, wait. Halo 1... Keys and some other marines, then Halo 2 in the big ship. Sorry... Whoop! Love it!

"Our big green style can not be defeated!"-Sgt. Johnson, Halo

~360~
Hotaru Aino chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
It's really good for a short read but it feels like there are parts of it that need to be elaborated on. As it is is really good but if you ever decide to go back and re-write some of it I'd love to see it all over again. This is easily a fic I can see myself printing off so I can have a nice hard copy for at home. I think my favorite part was in the beginning with the new recruits _
RusaMakut chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
OMG This is so good I ended up reading your sequel before this. I had to find this story and was not disappointed. You are an incredible writer please keep up the great work.
Cyeshinni chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story! I haven't read one like this, with a strong woman in it, in a while... an i think yours is better then the others ones i've read. I like the relationship that forms between Willow and the Arbiter. I enjoyed reading about them growing together. I also like the friendship she forms and has with the Master Chief. I also think she would have made one hella-of a Spartan!

I'll be watching to see if you write more like this!

~ Cyeshinni
kimahrigirl chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
That was really good, if a little short for my taste.
kimahrigirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
awesome first chapter! I cant wait to catch up to the new stuff!
Lyla-87 chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I love this story, is so different...and well written! The best I've ever read about Halo.
Spartan 76 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005