Reviews for Shadow of the past
JackMiya 4ever chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
I LOVE YOU! Jack&Miya Together Forever...
Lucky Lucky Happy Girly Girl chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
Is that only my impression or Jack is not so so so so much in love with Miya? I mean, he acts as he pretends to be in love with her and married her just because she got pregnant... while Miya is deeply in love with him. I'm not saying that he doesn't care about her, I'm just saying that he loves her but in a friendly-affective way, not in a romantic way as he should be expected (he's her husband)... Maybe that is due to the fact that he married her just because she was pregnant. After all, you said she was 17 and he was 21 at the time of the wedding, definitely too young for a marriage. Well, that's all... You did a great job and your story is wonderful.

I HOPE YOU ANSWER TO MY REVIEW!

THIS MATTER IS TORMENTATING ME SINCE I FIRTS READ THIS FIC...

**LoVe AnD PeaCe ** AnD ALL ThAT STuFFS...**
Anonime chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I agree with Cravin4you. If Miya was real, I would invite her out.
Cravin4You chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Uh-oh they spent the nite twogether... well MIyamoto must be really hot... its not that every 17y.o. girl can afford a 21 y.o. muscular boy
Sweet Miyamoto chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
Oh a teenage pregnancy! poor Miya... I thought she was older... and I adore Jack's behaviour because he didn't leave Miya when they found out she was pregnant... you should write a chapter or something about Jack and Miya admitting their love for each other! Or kissing for the firts time or something like that! I guess this is what everybody is waiting to read.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
In responce to Tucson Maverick

Miya got pregnant around age 17 Jack if four years her senior.
Cheerish boy chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I think this story's very good though I think I missed some parts... anyway.. when did Jack & Miya fall in love?
Tucson Maverick chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
Just one question... how old is Miyamoto when she Jack got her pregnant?

Please answer this it is very important for my story-line..
Sweet Miyamoto chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
That was...beautiful! No words! Keep writing MIyamoto's fics!

~ValeJessieChanda~
TRJamesGal14- Tis Magical Mystical Me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cough cough Ahm.MEEEEEEE chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
Yeah nice. You could work on your grammer just a bit though. Story's nice though so good job!
Moonlit Shadow chapter 9 . 2/3/2002
...this could be...better...but that doesnt mean that it isnt good.
Lightning-Strike chapter 9 . 2/3/2002
Ohh, that's so SAD! You were right! Poor Jack, he never got to see Jesse again. Are you EVER going to continue with Tides of Darkness! Sorry, but I have to take my mind off of this sad thing. *sniff sniff*
Lightning-Strike chapter 7 . 1/26/2002
Okay, I offically hate my computer tonight. Darn it, it's being so dang SLOW! Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to be reviewing the fic! Heh heh...THAT'S SAD! Poor Jesse, her mother got killed. What's gonna happen to her dad? What's her dad gonna do? Oh, PLEASE post more!
TRJamesGal14 chapter 3 . 4/19/2001
Yeah!Please go one please!
Gethsemane chapter 3 . 4/9/2001
I really like this story. It is a good idea, and content wise, it is well written. However, you have a lot of mechanical errors. You need to watch your commas. When you start a sentence with a phrase, such as "Once they cleaned up," a comma should follow the phrase. You also need to watch your endings; you've left off a few -ed's and -ing's. You also have a lot of misplaces spellings. They aren't misspellings, so the spellcheck won't spell them. You confuse your "two, to, and too's", "here and hear's" and "their, they're, and there's". I don't mean to sound critical, but when writing is so good content-wise, mechanical errors really catch the reader's attention.