Reviews for Trapped and Paralyzed
take that the bastard
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
This story was great!

It was a little strange because I love swimming and I'm very close with my coach. So...yeah. Creepy.

But I love your story. But I feel it a little wrong. I mean, okay this man raped Chris, but it doesn't give him the right to kill him or torture him. It's not...moral.

But I love this story anyway

Me├┐li.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Chris was not "only raped once". He was raped. That's serious enough, without it needing to be multiple times! Also, getting beaten the hell out of is also traumatizing, and will affect him for a long time.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Chris was raped, not rapped. I mean, technically he was rapped with a hammer, lol; but that's more beaten than rapped.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Love this story its great
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
Awesome Charmed story... hhope to read more of your stories.

~Alex
livelongprosper2012 chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
Poor chris. It was so sad, but I liked the way Chris is always so strong. He can overcome anything. You really have talent. Good Job
PeytonPaigePatriciaHalliwell chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
wow rhis story is really good

please continue
Blackangle2011 chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
cool
Briankrause chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
hey i liked the way you ended it, but i would've like it more if you made Black suffer more, that prevent, son of bitch, oh, i hate that bastard, i will dip in deep fried oil until he scream in agony...okay i got to go..well anyways, love the ending.
Briankrause chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
i hvae to say, this is one of the best fan fic i ever read, it has the tense, anger, and thrilling, i love this story and poor chris, all the fear blocked him from using his power.
Stoneage Woman chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
AWESOME STORY! In fact, I have nothing critical to bloody say! Going on my faves! However, some of the grammatical errors bug me. Other than that, AWESOME!
torigirl chapter 9 . 3/27/2006
sorry i dont have anything construstive to say other then 'wow!', 'welldone!' and 'that was amazing!' i'm a crap reviewer.

tori
J chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
wow, serious, a movie thats cool!. well your story was awesome.
Wyatt Matthew Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
OMG man that is so good! I posted it on . I didnt know how i should feel sad or what! Im a guy and i wanted to cry!