Reviews for Blissful Insanity
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Are you going to write more?
eternaldead chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Creepy, so is dr. Thomas evil. And if the Titan's world is only a fantasy what is Ravens real story.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
poor Rae...
whiterae chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
really good one-shot. really makes you think. i love then endings that let the reader decide what is going on. great job.
Bleak December chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh my goshness! That was so freaky and wonderful. I could so picture this as a Twilight Zone episode. It really caught me off guard...I still have chills and goosebumps on my skin!
Tanyeera chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
What on earth happened? Where are the Teen Titans? Are they figments of Raven's imagination? How did Raven go insane? Is Raven supposed to be "saved" by Dr Thomas? Is Dr Thomas evil? What the hell is going on?
Haku Forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
this was an interesting story. i wish it wasn't a one-shot. oh, well.
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was really cool! Heck, for a one shot story, that REALLY makes you think. Ya know, this has some real potential to be expanded. Think about it. Oh yeah, and thanks a lot for reviewing 'Element', 'twas much apreciated!
Sylphyna chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Good story though a bit confusing.
Whitefang88 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
WOW thats was like some twilight zone kind of thing, AWESOME!
The Last chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was scary... interesting, but scary. Is this a one-shot? Were the Titan's all in her imagination? Are you going to continue this? Is Raven ever going to be sane again? ...

That's a lot more questions than what I usually come up with.

Good job.
HieiKurama'sDarkArtist chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I love it! It really ties into that episode!
ravenrocs4eva chapter 1 . 2/28/2005