Reviews for Dead of Night
So... she's alive? O.O
*these cliffys are going to kill me! O.o AWESOME JOB! :D*
PippinPoppin chapter 12 . 1/6
AAAAAAHHHHH! O.O
*too shocked for words, but awesome chapter all the same! :D*
PippinPoppin chapter 11 . 1/6
Wooooow! SUPER INTENSE! xD What will there reactions be? Can the band together to help Leo save those children? I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! XD AWSEOME JOB!
PippinPoppin chapter 10 . 1/6
Eep! O.o bad stickman! .
Great job on this chapter! I'm really glad that Leo has decided to tell them! :) AWESOME CHAPTER! (still can't believe you killed Sil, but, I'll live ;D)
PippinPoppin chapter 9 . 1/6
AAAAAHHHHHH! Sil! O.o great cliff! XD
PippinPoppin chapter 8 . 1/6
Wow! Will they find the children? Will Leo tell his family the truth? The excitement is VERY real! XD AWESOM JOB! XD xD
PippinPoppin chapter 7 . 1/6
And the plot builds! XD I loved this chapter! But, I was a little confused, I get how Ralph knew that she was lying, but, how did he know? Was she heading the wrong direction? As always, AWESOME JOB! xD
PippinPoppin chapter 6 . 1/5
Awesome job! XD I love the new character! :D
PippinPoppin chapter 5 . 1/5
Brutal! o.o but VERY good! :D poor Leo...I hope he gets better :\ As always; AWESOME chapter! xD
PippinPoppin chapter 4 . 1/5
Wow! Such a brave girl! :) warms my heart to know there are good people out there! ;D anyways, as always, AWESOME chapter! xD
PippinPoppin chapter 3 . 1/5
This was an AWESOME chapter! :D No Leo! Don't listen to him! O.o
PippinPoppin chapter 2 . 1/5
Oh mn...Leo's not going insane... is he? O.O
Great chapter! :D
PippinPoppin chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow! O.o intense! I LOVE IT! xD
Asuka1920 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
What's the horror story called?
MutantGirl95 chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
I now offically forgive you for what you did to my heart. You made me very happy with this last chapter. :) You did an amazing job with this story, I enjoyed reading it!