Reviews for LovEDD At First Sight
i will forever love this story.
Kinda sad that Ed was hardly in it though since this is a Ed Edd Eddy thing...but other than that this story is awesome 3
Manga154 chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
This has to be the most satisfying story I have ever had the pleasure to read. If I wasn't so tired I'd read this again, it's simply amazing the depth you give each and every chapter, and as ashamed as I am to admit it I am more then sure a fan-boy squeal was release on more the one occasion while reading.
JP4demonking chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
so awesome i loved it
XxNinyan143xX chapter 27 . 6/5/2013
I gotta say this is one of my favorite stories to read :3 it is the best Edd love story out there in my opinion I haven't found a story that is better than this one. You did a really great job making this story I loved every chapter of it :).
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
OMG. I have a stalker just like Marie. His name is Joseph and he is really freaking creepy. He KNOWS I like someone else but he still tries. It is so freaking creepy it's insane. And your a mom eh? Congradulations. I hope your child is a little angel sent from heaven above and they never get into the cinnamon. (That was torture for my older sister to clean up when her kids did that with baby powder, sugar, flour, AND cinnamon.)

My names RockinRockerChic221 btw
Panda-Chan8 chapter 27 . 5/11/2013
So, this has always been my favorite Edd/OC fix even though I only started reading it this year. I am so happy you finished it though! Your story has been amazing and I only wish there was more Edd/OC stories out there so I could read them and be like THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD! But for reals, great story :) Chelsea and Edd are so cute
TCF chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Bravo blood your have found yourself an addict to this story I love how you tied the knot for them. Simply beautiful writting and I hope to expect more masterpieces such as this. Pardon the brown noseing but this story is a gem when thrown into the chaos and disorder that fanfiction can bring. Also doesn't hurt to add you got me to fall in love with ed edd and eddy all over again. For now best wishes and a lot of love.

TheCuddlingFox
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! This was so cutttteeeeeeeee! I just love weddings! I'm glad that Double D and Chelsea got married, and that Lee was able to be a surrogate mother for them.
I can't wait till I get married and have kids. I can just see it now. *dazed look* lol
But anyway, what happened to Ed and May? Did they end up together or not?
Hmm, oh well. Either way, this was a great story. I just love Ed, Edd, N' Eddy.
Can't wait to read more. Until next time. :D
RasenganFin chapter 27 . 4/26/2013
Awwww I was hoping to see what happened to Johnny and Rolf
RasenganFin chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Awwwwww... you couldn't explain what happened to Rolf and Johnny? You explain what happened to everyone and the OC but Rolf and Johnny? You couldn't think of Rolf having enough of America and earns enough money to go back the his homeland, or Johnny's mental breakdown? We all know Johnny's just plain crazy.
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
This one was so goooood! I love Ed, Edd, N' Eddy! I'm so glad Double D has hair in this story cuz I never knew if he had hair or not in the show.
Double D and Chelsea are totes adorbs! They are the cutest couple ever! And Eddy and Lee. I wonder if Ed will ever get a girlfriend.
Well, that's all I have to say. So, please update soon. And can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
omegagiant chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
great story not great closure but if there is an epilogue that would put the icing on the cake
TCF chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Omg...I fell in love with this I don't want to sound like an ass but ya gonna finish this lol if you need to I'll help your muse get you writing. Anyways this great read and I never would have guessed sockhead could turn out the way he did. I hope your also able to deal with what ever bullshit that has been dragging you around.
JP4demonking chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
i still find the story great cant wait to read more
RasenganFin chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
What's Happened with Ed? Make him invent a new Toast Flavor and get really rich!