Reviews for I Just Wanna Say I Love You!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
this was so cute some nice pairings TenTen's got it spot on of course and i think Sasuke agrees
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
a funny chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
well this was funny
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
well this was funny i wonder what Temari wants to talk to Naruto about
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
this is so funny Kana is so cute also
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
this is cute
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
well this should be fun story can't wait for more
X chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Pretty interesting. Please update soon. :-)
rekiga jin chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
You hated sasusaku so do I narusaku is the best don't you think
supersaiyangoku065768 chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Hahaha man that was a great chapter!
supersaiyangoku065768 chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Man that was a serious love war going on... Great chapter.
supersaiyangoku065768 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Nice chapter.
slipperygoo chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Is the end finished because i would like to see Naruto & Sakura get together
wickedgurl720 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I love ur story naruto x sakura for life love kana she a beast lets be friends
mlouden03 chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Hey. I'm just going to write a review for the whole story so far, as I don't want to write them for each specific chapter. All of the character's seem very much like themselves, even minor ones like Iruka Sensei, and although some of the pairings I don't agree with personally, (I favor Ino with Chouji and Shikamaru with Temari), your overall presentation of the pairings were quite good. The only one I felt was a bit rushed was Kana and Sauske. Overall given that Sauske is extremely cold-hearted and ambivalent to most people in general, I feel there could have been a bit more background interaction between the two before Sauske confesses his feelings for her. Also Temari's feelings for Tenten seem a bit random, perhaps it should be put mentally that she had feelings for Anko, but was slightly interested in Tenten as well, or something to that effect. Overall excellent story though. Hope you get around to finishing it sometime :)