Reviews for Flute Player
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Ra, I cannot begin to describe the cuteness! *-*
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So flipping cute! :) They were in character too.
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was a very cute and creative idea. I really liked a lot of the things you came up with, like dark Bakura becoming mad because of having lost his other, previous halves over and over. You also did a great job with Yami's possessiveness. You did go back to first tense once or twice that I noticed, but you still did a terrific job.
gotenmalfoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
very nice :D
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
this is great!
Mahayana chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
"No, I'm not cold, partner." He smiled, leaning in closer so he could catch the faint scent of Yugi's shampoo. The boy smelled so clean, so perfect, and felt so completely right in his arms. This was what should always be. "In fact, I'm very certain that I've never been quite this warm in three thousand years."

...That... That was amazing. My heart is melting inside my chest from how amazing this was. Thank you for writing it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
yugi would be a cool flute player.

brittney
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*Squeals* This was so cute! I loved it! I love how Yami has that possessiveness about him when it comes to Yugi, and although I know you mean this as a romantic love, part of me thinks it could still be interpreted as brotherly love (and I'm deeply sorry if that offends you in some way).

Your writing is amazing, Higuchimon, and may you continue to write more wonderful stories!
Dreamy Aurora chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was such a beautiful story. You captured Yami and Yugi's personalities brillantly. I loved the language and style! Great work!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh my god I love this so much, it goes beyond my ability to review coherently without squealing. :)
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I think...that this is probably one of your best works. Such a unique concept; I've never really considered the things that Yami would have liked in his past life, especially the type of music that he liked. And this was...well written, a beautiful length, in character...overall, it was just amazing. o.O

I do hope that one day you'll make another fiction for this pairing, even though you seem to be more into Gx now. _ It would be amazing, especially since your writing has improved since then (and this was amazing, so your current writing style is pretty damn awesome).

Anyway, I'm rambling. Amazing story!
RainbowFizzyPops chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh

My

God

This was amazing! Bravo! Very discriptive and fluffy! I loved it!

Cassie
yugifanever chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hey you can make a sequance though. How about when Atemu at the other side (Since he lose the battel with Yuugi) and hear his dancer (I heard his after life kinda like in he still the son of Pharaoh) using a flut,he remember Yuugi playing. You know,just one side POV and how much he miss Yuugi even he is in the afterlife (I hate see Atemu leaving Yuugi) just a thought -wink-

Anyway,nice work
Ceilo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
this is ADORABLE! yay for puzzleshipping fluff! i play the flute too. ;-) very very cute, and it's so like yugi to have been doing that for yami for so long with ever having the guts to tell him! ;
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was very cute. It gave me a warm bubbly feeling inside. Aw...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »