Reviews for Revenge
IM GONNA KILL YOKO chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
make another chapter with tetsu and chise u know and killing off fuyumi or whatever her name is
K i w i n o s e chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Whoa-ness...that was really intense and emotionally. And kinda perverted in the beginning. Owell. lol Anyway it was awesome so you should really update soon. Well I g2g so Hopeful writing. :)
animeboy-12 chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
wow...pls keep it up...
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
This is a really good story. I don't really like Fuyumi, for some odd reason. Saikano is okay on my list. Anyways, I think I'll add this story to my favorites! :P

Later,

Wolfy
2eXist chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
YES! KILL Fuyumi! MUAH HA AH AH AHAH... Just kidding!

this new chapter! The Tetsu scene was OF COURSE my favorite, because I'm just perverted that way! lol...but honestly, you portrayed Chise's turmionl on point. I wanna see Saikano again. Great job! Update soon (don't wait too long) ha ha!

H. Venus chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
continue! plz! i love this story! you're great!

juju por cierto hablo espaƱol :)
2eXist chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Dammit! That's exactly where I left off on the series. LOL-GREAT job! I seriously love the story. I feel bad Akemi but even worse for Chise, she's the one suffering the MOST.

Thank you so much for reading my story and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree with you on NARUTO ( I love it ) and yes I do have a MySpace account...you can check it out on my profile*

xX-Hipathya-Xx

PS: K.I.T -since your from the BK maybe we CAN chill one day. )
2eXist chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hey there-I just started watching Saikano. I watched episodes 1-8. I must say, I LOVE YOUR story so far. You keep the characters in tacked...on to chapter two.

xX-Hipathya-Xx

PS: I kinda sorta want Chise to get with Tetsu- Shuji is dumb sometimes!
Sakimi the Nekko-Miko Hanyou chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
UPDATE ALREADY!
Inuyasha's nekko07 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
KILL FUYUMI THAT WHORE! (I always call her that) AND KILL SOUJI! (I hate him) HAVE CHISE KILL THEM BOTH! KILL! Chise is my fav character...she can kill the whole damn world in one second if she felt like it! Its awesome! Anyway...update soon!
mirokus baby01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
that was very good_ i loved it!
LaniZion chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
You know, I kinda always wondered what was going through Akemi's mind as this little love story went on between her two friends. It makes sense now, I guess.

*shudder* That Chise...she is such an evil child...god. What is wrong with her?
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Great chapter it was a little short but I liked it.

I haven't seen volume three myself so I'm a little lost but *shrug* it's cool.

Hurry up and update now!
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Amon or Donniedarko (Whichever you perfer) I was to lazy to check for your email so I decided to leave another review.

First off thanks for the mention in your blog (I did a google search for my name lol) Cool blog by the way mine is .com

But anyways; I noticed that you said that you couldn't think of anything to write for chapter four. I'm just writing on behalf of all of the Saikano readers here to say that we will paitenitly wait for it.

If you need help with anything then drop me a line and we'll wait till next chapter.
LaniZion chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
, there's a slight typo there. Fuyumi? didn't you mean Akemi, . Anyways, this was another good chapter. You better post soon!