Reviews for Damage Assessment
optigirl101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
very funny! a great story
Blueezy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
the shipper in me is totally deliriously happy about the Malcolm/Hoshi part. ;
Ireth Kalt chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wah ha! that was pretty entertaining. The ending was so fitting too. Great story.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I love this story, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This story is still one of my favourite stories. A nice and humorous portrayal of Malcolm and the relationship with his friends. The serious beginning until the lighthearted ending are a treasure to read. I totally loved the scene with Hoshi. I can imagine his awkwardness and their teasing each other. LOL!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very good! I enjoyed this cute little story! You are a wonderful author!

Emiliana Keladry
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
'If he didn't know better, he'd swear they were all suffering from some sort of brain damage.'

lol that was fun, so much fun, I loved it all! But what about reed and trip getting drunk, did you forget about that? Okey, maybe it wouldn't fit too well, I love that ending! nice work
lieutenants-lady chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
hehehe

Very good. Absolutly loved it.

Malcolm doing voices... *collapses into a fit of giggles*
Romanse chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
What a perfectly delightful story! Believe, me, I usually don't read anything that has either a G rating or says humor, but your summary had me hooked and the quality of the writing made me stay.

What a nice balance of agnst,hurt/comfort with a healthy dose of humor in the end! I loved this story from beginning to end! BRAVA!
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
For a bit there, I thought you were reading my mind...hm...Malcolm in a coma... but I'm chapters and chapters away from that in my own story. And mine's not a comedy and yours sure was! Great job. It was quite a hoot! I loved Malcolm telling Trip to shut up and then later telling Hoshi she had to do the voicces. Very good work. And about the line breaks, I know from experience that that has gotten worse around here. You actually have to put a lot of extra effort into getting those section breaks.
spootycup chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Really good story.. You got the characters down great... it stinks the show is being cancelled but at least we got fan fiction...
Ryder85 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You had me laughing quite hard! I love the change in emotions, from Malcolm's injury to the recovery. Well done!
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
He he he. Very nicely written. I haven't heard of that book before. You might want to put in some sort of divides for scene changes, it was a little confusing.
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Oh this is hilarious! If you haven't already, I'd love it if you posted it on the newsgroup .creative so it would be eligible for the awards next year. It is absolutely funny! (One suggestion though, and I know is making it harder these days, but your scenes are running together. They need something to separate them.)

Very clever story! Had all the right elements: Malcolm hurt (hey, I do admit I like that sort of stories) a hint of Reed/Sato, and people being silly. Loved it!
kippinator chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Cute. Very cute. I enjoyed reading this, especially Hoshi's contribution to the team.