Reviews for A letter, or two
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I liked your idea of a parallel letter to Sam.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Nice one - but I think you should let Sam find the second letter somehow. Ok - so it wouldn't stick to the TV show, but it would certainly lend itself to some pretty good ship! :-)
JamSack chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aww, so he's not going to send the letter to Sam. Damn PEtey! :)I really loved this; no wonder beacause Zone Hour is one of my favourite episodes ever! I don't know why but it's just awesome and it came across good in this story. I really loved the interaction between Sam and Jack at the end, which you didn't put in :( It was a great story anyway!
Cathain Nottingham chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Well you know how I feel about this...you've got a fan in me!
Kate McCaye chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I thought this was really well-written. The characterizations are very accurate, particularly our dear Jack. I especially liked the line about the chair "George so thoughtfully left him. Strike that. Make that forgetfully left behind..."

Minor Detail: I think 'Affinity,' where Sam got engaged to Pete the idiot, was after 'Zero Sum,' but maybe I'm mistaken.

One suggestion: I would have liked to see more of your own words and less dialogue from the episode. The parts I was most interested in were the bits that happened 'when the cameras were off,' so I would have liked more... you, basically.

Excellent fic though, particularly Jack's internal dialogues. Way to go!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/28/2005