Reviews for You Never Know
tomoe-chi chapter 4 . 3/15
I love this story even if I'm not a big fan of the pairing Remus/Severus
Sheogorath chapter 1 . 2/3
"I was playing with the idea whether a werewolf's wolf form could be another gender than their human form..."
And the answer to that would be a resounding no. I admit that it's possible for Snape's animagus form to be off a different sex than he is, but the mind inside the animal would still be male.
Siriusly Ironic chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
It was adorable and I simply could not stop smiling the whole time. I love all the fluff, it's a nice refreshment from most of the angst fics. out there. Wonderfully original. Fantastic job. :-)
OokamiJudge chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
All fluff or not that last line made it ever so perfect :D A good plot beats a realistic one at times when it comes to pure fluff content.
Ro-Kai chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Oh my GOD that was such a heart warming and touching ending
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
very nice i liked this!
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
They..they taught him to smile!...Awww
Ree chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
That last line was golden.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Amazing as usual! Nothing to critique except, love, watch your spelling! You're having some grammar issues.

-AMLF
missisaac chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
wow what a story well done :)
Polish chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Sure hes "taking" it "well" it hasnt sunk in yet! P
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Absolutely loved this brilliant story! Its great to read a story where Severus finally gets to be more than be snarcastic, grumpy, slytherin, etc.,...but allowing him to find both love and have a family! Are there any other stories out there were Severus either finds love or a family or both that you can recommend?
Glambert Luver chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I LOVED this fic! I love it so much! You are a very talented writer!
Glea chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Hi

I liked this story a lot. And it fits for Snape being Animagus who can turn into a wolf. Black coloured, of course.

Cheers
gibby101 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
i loved this story! It was great and I love the way Remus keeps Snape in check, and Snape does what Moony tells him to...

the last part was really cute, "They’ve taught the Headmaster to smile." Snape finally got a happy ending. -sigh-