Reviews for Killer
Sadiic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hy!

I'm french and I don't speak English very well...sorry

Can you write an other chapter for this fiction? I would like to know what happen after. Remus and Severus together one night?

Sadiic
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh my! I breathless? haha i cant remember de word.. but your story was awesome, I'm a fan of Remus, but ypur idea is sooo charming, you writting make feel in love, and i can say i'm nervious. My my my. I love ypur story, i love it!

Congratulations!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
WOW

I love evil!Remus... I've been thinking, and it's not at all OoC, you know?, and I think you did a wonderful job with it. I do think Remus is more than that quiet, helper and bloody perfect "Professor Lupin"; he's also a beast (MY beast, if you let me say so), and it's worse if he can't release that part of himself, coz that way, he doesn't really know the wolf inside him.

Ehm... anyway, well done. Really, I think this is the largest rr I've ever written (or the second, I won't lie)! So, bye!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
i loved this! dark Remus is fun to read about and I'll bet he's fun to write about too :)

I've looked all over for stories with evil Remus and I'm glad I fian;yy found one :D
Nienna100 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
my god you can make us believe everything
Gwyn not my name chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
(Don't mind the stupid e-mail address.)

Its so cool that you can make an innocent angel like remus turn EVIL. You should have made it longer.

And Severus belongs to HARRY!

EW...I can't believe that you made severus love people have the impression that he is with sirius.
amandalupin chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
gods u really can write in a way that make people believe things very very interesting
Nephthys Snape chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like the contrast, the whole opposite of the norm. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense and for one I can understand Remus' choice completely. You've got guts with all the people out there that would flame you for this, and I say you deserve some sort of prize for doing it. Forget anyone who is too narrow minded to like this. It's well written and very original.
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oh my... That was frighteningly pleasent to read. Very good job.
bookworm-jill chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I can see it happening. I like it when Remus cracks, he is my favorite charactor don't get me wrong, but he's just so calm and detached from all the prejudice that surrounds him.
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I love Remus, but wow, what a great evil Remus you made! I'd like to see even more of him... you horrible bb you! Great job!
Irrestible chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Even thought I love Remmie to death, I love this evil Remus deal.

THis is really good.

Instead of showing StrongSeverus and DefeatedLupin, you flipped the roles and it's stil good.
Ceyxa chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
No, I won't call you evil things...I thought this was a really interesting character study of Remus and "what could have been." It's like Thomas Moore wrote in Utopia- how can people be blamed for what they have been exposed to by their government? If the Ministry always treated Remus as evil, wouldn't it make sense that, sooner or later, he would begin to believe it?
abcdefghijklmnop chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
As I always read the author notes i dont think you are a "horible bastard bitch". Id like to say that I like your style of writting and it doesnt hurt that i like the same pairings as you. I have read a lot of your stories and as you seem quite an active writer i hope we can enjoy another of your stories (short or longer) in near future. Id say that even your horrors are somewhat sweet(please do not take it as an insult) and I find it refreshing. When I really like some story I sometimes return to certain parts and read them again. These may not be necessarily yours but you ARE one of the authors I like to return to.

(As Im not a native English speaker I apologize for any mistakes i made)
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I enjoyed Remus's character and it was believable although I didn't want to believe he could ever be like that. I'm thinkin of writing my own Remus fic now but as I have so many already planned I doubt I'll actually write it. I liked this story a bit although there was very little detail and the writing seemed... hesitant? Like there should have been more but you were holding back.