Reviews for New Beginings
Ky111 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great story, even better than the other one that you started and I read. Although I'm guessing it all mostly played out the same up to the original Garlic jr incident (where obviously Goku decided Gohan had to be trained, which damn straight you don't let a power like that from a 3 year old go to waste) and then I'm guessing Raditz happened but probably without the death of Goku and then I'm guessing Vegeta and Nappa came with Nappa's death and Vegeta being defeated but what happened after that I can't even begin to guess but best guess none of the Earthlings died meaning no reason to go to Namek (and Vegeta never escaped off the planet and Goku and them probably helped heal Vegeta) which means no Frieza (and Frieza never learned of Namek or the dragon balls) and why comparatively they are so much weaker as they never got their power boosts from that incident.

Anyway really wish you'd continue this story.
hey-sasstiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Next chapter? Please make more! I love it!
Lucifer Leareth chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
cool storie
Handstand Headstand chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
first things first, if your going to have a fic were they all survived, then Bardock, not Bordock, has to survive as well (cause hes pure ownage) this could be a good fic, but the kings power level alone wouldnt be any more then say 30 thousand, this is because when vegeta came to earth his power level was 18 thousand, and that he was the strongest saiyan alive, this could be a good fic but some things are a miss, keep updating
rainbowraindeer chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Great start! A tiny bit confused why they’re all a bit weak. But still I love the idea and what you've done so far! I've got to keep reading!

Also I must add that I think you use to like a story I wrote called 'An Unexpected Majin', I could be wrong but anyway... Just wanted to let you know I rewrote it a bit and got rid of the 'An' in the title, its got 7 chapters so far!
hope chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
very good start update soon
Krypto chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Looks to be coming along very well. You have power levels for Varina and Verusa, but I don't know which is which at this point. Also, I take it we are assuming that Frieza is still alive? Also that there was no Dr. Gero and the androids. I hope we get to see soon how powerful the other saiyans are.