Reviews for Angel's Lullaby
Firianna chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Beautiful... just beautiful.
Teepo and Rei are my favorite characters from BoF3.
I have hunted down every fic I could find on that's BoF3 and the ones you've made of Rei & Teepo are among my favorites.
thanks for writing!
Oh, and you're right about that song. it IS beautiful. I listened to it on youtube.
Oldie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow, great job.
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This story was so touching and sad... :sniffles: You are truely a good writer...I loved this fic. Good job on writing such a wonderful story.
Concerned User chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hello all. I have been informed that is deleting Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) and Self Insertation stories. I have sent an e-mail asking for a reason why they are doing this. If you have any questions about what this is about, send an e-mail to me at: . Put "question" in the subject box. I will be more than happy to tell you what is going on. Drastic needs calls for drastic measures.
TyrantFlame chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aw... how cute! I can imagine both of them in the treehouse! _ And to think Teepo never actually shown any other attitude than cockiness... newayz, keep up the good work!
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I like the way the poem is broken down through out the story. Luv W. D. Halliwell
S3cr3t Squirr3l chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Your-Palblico
Lauval chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Another wonderful story. Very well written and descriptive as usual. The emotions conveyed fit perfectly. I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope this isn't the last of what you've got cause you have real talent and I really want to read some more of your stories.
Alexis Masayume chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
;_; That was sad...*sniffle*
magicsprite chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Hm, interesting. What will hapen next?
Ember Rayden O'Connell chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Hello hello. I?m Ember and I?ve started a site that I?d like you to check out. It?s very much like the great (that?s where I got the idea) except that it allows NC-17 and Actor/Actress/Band/Singer WHATEVER fics that I know that a lot of people miss it won?t be up for a while yet. I?ve already started construction but I still need to buy a domain name. If you?re interested it should be at . Thank you and goodbye. (BTW: I?m REALLY sorry for using your review space to tell you this but I want it to reach a lot of people on this site and I?m doing this with everyone or just about, and I didn?t know how else to post stuff of this site.) I don?t really have anything worth reading on here, all my good stuff is on . But I?m planning on writing A LOT more fics once my site is up. Thanx a million.)

Muah,

Ember
BondageSeraph chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Very good story, told from Rei's point of view and delves into the relationship between Teepo and Rei (Because there is never really any "before" history before Ryu. Being that Rei is one of my favorite characters in the game, that was also a pleasant surprise.
Glacial Obsidian chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
::Grabs Meiko and strangles him/her:: YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS WAS A GREAT STORY! Don't listen to him ;A-san! I think you did a great job! A lot better then mine so keep up the good work. I sort of started to cry a little because I didn't beat breath of fire 3 yet so this was a sort of spoiler for me! ;; Keep writing i'll deal with Meiko the dumbass!
Meiko chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
I'm sorry but this made no sense whatsoever! You could do so much betterthen this! I hope cuz if not you really suck! God! Try writing without using words maybe your suck-factor will go away. Or maybe buy a dog to keep you away from writing or make model airplanes or SOMETHING! ANYTHING PLEASE! Just... just don't write! your kinda ok... Wait! who am i kidding i cant lie to you think of this as someone saving you from embarrasment. Anywayz save us our time and STOP! thanx Meiko Johnson/ reviewer from the Toronto Sun.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 9/6/2002