Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
x-mariaa chapter 10 . 1/28
This was lovely. (:

Really, I enjoyed how it was realistic in that Timmy did not immediately jump into her arms after figuring out she had feelings for him.

He was weirded out, like he should be, & didn't forgive her immediately.

Good job!
Animelover54321 chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
That was a pretty damn well written story if I say so myself. Good job! :3
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Awesome story you got here. You had a nice development between Vicky and Tim, and nice job with, Vicky's backstory.
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Good story
Veldrisk chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Good story. I like the depth-of-character you brought to Vicky seeing as the show has very little depth of any of the characters.
VinceTheSouless chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Best story ive read, loved it you should have done sequel, I would pay to get this made into the actual show. Just awesone left me speech less.
explosion guy chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
awesome i love timmy/vicky pairings this story is one my favorites
thelonechidori chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
I WISH I HAD THE POWER TO MAKE THIS INTO A REAL SERIES! I WONT GIVE UP TOO AWSOME 4 WORDS!
FuturamaDinosaur chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great Story So Far (: 3
Don't Use Anymore chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Amazeing.
Rain Everwood chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
i liked this. it fit into the story line of the show great. all and all i think this is worth a sequel _
otakucon chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
nicely made and i love all the twist and turns you took on this story
fentonfan chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
Yeah! Really awesome storywith Timmy and Vicky. Keep up the good stories!
Lady C Andrews chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
Oh, wow. I liked it. I liked it a lot and I would have favorited it too, if it wasn't already complete and I didn't already have too many stories in my favorite list...

...But, yeah. Exellent job! I hope you'd consider doing more Timmy/Vicky stuff in the future...though, you don't really have to ('cause you probably lost interest in it by now). b. Fantastic job!
Alkaline Angel chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
I don't know if you'll ever read this review... but if you want to continue the story. Have a second climax. Try Excummunication.