Reviews for Kiba chan Through the Looking Glass
Kiba's Wifey chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
that song is so fucking dirty r u serious they are two BOYZ!

my baby kiba is not GAY! i dare u scare his good name T_T u suck... kiba is mines that gay bitches!
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This...is SO creative! Yaoi to the max as well. XD I like it, but I'm not a fan. I can only imagine (or read the reveiws) what the fangirls think about this. Great job!
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Weird...but cute and awesome all the same!
TemariOfTheSand92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Great Story! It was funny and cute D
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
huho cutie when is the lemon of how kiba loses is virginity please do it
Paigeion chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
oh i love the idea's! ahhaah, the skimpy outfits were my fav to imagine, and i could so see Naruto and Gaara trying to rape poor little Kiba! love the story, maybe you could do a sequal with Kankuro falling into the mirror, and hav ehis own adventure! hahahah
XxWoOfWoOfxX chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
HaHa LOL OMFG! THat was awesome! I can picture Kiba in a

skirt! I'm a Kiba fangirl and i found ur story hilarious, especially the Gaara and Naruto part! I nearly peed my pants! The only advice i could tell you is

WRITE A SEQUEL
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Haha.. Omigosh, that was neeto.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
kinda disturbing, but hilarious in its own cute, little twisted way...

oh kiba!-chan!
Myew-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
O_oThat was very creepy-funny. Such a strange story...Um, I hope you write more weird stuff! Yeah...
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Hmm. Interesting.
amelia-lafleur chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
And here I was thinking Mistel-chan in Wonderland was as good as it got. Thanks for proving me wrong. ;) Yay for Kiba molestation!
Fairady chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
kiba-chan! oh, man. i haven't laughed that hard in while. now i've got all these nice(and not so nice) images of naruto characters in lingerie. i'd thank you for it but lee and gai insist on being very in character while wearing it.
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A maid! XD!

Wonderfully amusing!
catc10 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
And this is where you add the next part with Mirror Land coming to the Naruto-verse in order to help Kiba in his attempts to get laid *without* interuption right as he's about to get to the really good parts!

ME