Reviews for As We Were
QuCo chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Don't let the summary fool you! This story is awesome and worth the read, trust me, I was pleasantly surprised and personally think this story connects the dots between Jak 3 and Jak X perfectly!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Yay fluffiness! I'm totally in love with this!
jessi chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great story! So glad you fixed that little error in judgment.
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like Ashelin as long as long as she stays away from Jak! This is like the missing puzzle piece between Jak 3 and JakX!
Jellybob 15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Nice job! You're an awesome writer!
Esmi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved your story a lot and even showed it to 5 of my friends. They said it was great and they'd love to here more stories from you. I think that you should be a wrighter some day. I always wondered what will happen next and the way you wrote this sounded perfect! :)
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh lovely! :D

Yay for Jak/Keira! Bo for Ashelin/Jak!

THis is so well-written, I love how you wrote Jak's character

It goes on my faves!
Penguins Are Teh POWER chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is really good, I love it :)!
angeldemon6453 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Excellent wee bit. Everything's spot on in terms of...well, everything, really. Characterisation, a neato way around J3's mince ending (one that makes sense, proper sense, in their wee world)...I'll need to read that Penalties of War story after this. Heard good things before, proven in this story.

Ta.
Nathaniel chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
you know if someone at naughty dog actually uses their head to think they might make a jak 4 and this really ought to be a scene in it or something close to it very well wrote and stylized
razorstar chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
good story jk all day man
keybladem chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Well, well done. Now we have Jak X to comfort us, though, eh? We all got the Jak/Keira moment we all wanted. :-)
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
beatiful :)
Silver-WindScar chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I completely agree. Naughty Dog sucks noodles for that one reason. Jak SHOULD BE with Keira not over-boobed, under-clothed Ashelin (that's Torn's territory :P); should have been Keira that met him at the end of Jak 3 anyway. Back to the point, this is a work of art for the oddly mangled line thorugh the Jak (and Daxter, can't leave out the ottsel) games. (THUMBS UP!)
Xazz chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Pure fluff, you write it well. Was jak a bit frightened of Keria,...maybe even a lil. Luved it, like all the stuff I have read of yours.

Later Days