Reviews for We could be in Love
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
this is so amazing! i think you would get moe people to read it if you dropped the rating. i don't think this is an M fic, more of a T at the most. well, i love this! great job! i hope you make more for it! you could justify it as an M fic...omg i am a hentai. lol great job again!
jeano chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Man, I love this fic (: Wonderful, wonderful writing you have. Thanks!
Priestess Hinoto chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow, that was really good. I liked the idea that Sasuke was a replacement for Shikamaru. Very good! I look forward to reading some of your other fanfics )
penguins-ate-me chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
aww that was just too sweet!
Flaming Beauty chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
this was nice i know its been like a year since you updated but i thought I would just leave a review. I LOVED IT...humm even though the thing with Ino taking over Saskue's mind was a little short. Nice ending, do you think you can continue this fic into more chapters...alot more?
Le' TEACUP and SCENEx chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
THAT WAS SO CUTE AND LOVELY IT WAS COOL :P
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
now that was cool! )
ZoieLark chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
can't type too much...too busy swooning over this fic... :P
richgirlfore chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
was so sweet.

this is a REALLY good story.

shoot, i am crying
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Omg! Dat wuz really good! I really really LUVD it! _ Well dun! I LUVd da endin! wut Shika'-kun said made my tummy flutta! _~ Awsum job!

Keep on ritin! _
calico.snails chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Nice! But, do you have something against Sasuke? TT_TT

-Kristine X3-
Hatori's Chik chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was an awesome story! Probably one of the best one shots I've read with the pairing, great job!
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
CUTE! XD
Sempiternus chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was excellent. All of the characters’ actions and dialogue were right on point, and I especially liked how you tied everything that were keeping Ino and Shikamaru apart together, i.e. the Sasuke, Temari problems. In all, this was as you ended this beautiful fan-fiction, A “not-so-average” story, which “of course translates to better-than-average.” Good job.
Kakashi's Hime chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wow

shika/ino they're so cute!

but why did you rate this fic M?

There was nothing striking for yougsters...i think.

NEVER MIND IT

you're story was so entertaining

lol