Reviews for The Devil's Hand
Invader Glow chapter 38 . 8/7/2013
Wow. Words can't disapprove this. You got things perfect! I'm going to read some more of your fics now!
SakuraRose16 chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
Excuse me for a moment, I need to find my jaw. I believe I dropped it ten or so chapters ago...

WRITE SEQUAL!

No, you don't have to, but I seriously love this story. Hands down, this is my ultimate favorite!
Hope you write more, but don't make them to sad. I won't be able to stand it if more people died.
While I was reading this story, I had a starnge feeling that Stitch was more humanoid. Like, body and mind like...
Joshua-Sinclair chapter 38 . 10/2/2010
An excellent story! The evil has been beaten and everyone has been rescued from what seemed to be Hell. I really love the description of Lilo & Stitch's kids in this story. I feel sorry for Siren's future lover who ever that may be considering she can literally control him... LOL!
Joshua-Sinclair chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
Wow, that was an intense argument between Lilo & stitch in Stitch's flashback. The time between that argument and the beginning of this story could actually fit with the English dub of the Anime.
avatarjk137 chapter 38 . 9/7/2007
A great fic! I'm glad I had this epic recommended to me! Your original characters are sound (a good hero OC, a good 'normal' side character OC, and a good villain OC), the spelling and grammar isn't bad, and the story's very interesting. The romance was well-done, although I don't really like at the end that Lilo and Stitch had one human kid and one Experiment kid. That struck me as a little off. The action was great, although I have to agree with Watsonsword that the final fight did give me some deja vu toward Dragonball Z. All in all, I'd consider this a Tier 6 fic: borderline professional quality.
kinger810 chapter 38 . 4/23/2007
Sigh, In a way I cab't help feel sorry for chaos, He was infected with a dark virus which wasn't his falt, and he just wasnt able to beat it and in the end it killed him.
acount is dead chapter 38 . 4/5/2007
lov the story. its rly rly rly gd
Tragic warrior chapter 38 . 1/4/2007
This was a great story. Mertle is alive, Lilo and Stitch are married and have children, Gloria is partnered with a former evil genius and all the experiments are alive and well. I wonder if the others are completely accepting of Lilo and Stitch being together and accepting of their children, being hybrids. I really enjoy stories where Lilo and Stitch are together and bond due to some great evil that threatens their lives. Once again great story and thanks for the great read.
Tragic warrior chapter 36 . 1/4/2007
Hooray; Stitch saved everyone and is now going to help the experiments. At least Chaos was reverted back to normal at the very end. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 34 . 1/4/2007
Let the ass kicking commence. Too bad Lilo can't lend Stitch a hand but I guess her love will have to be enough. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 28 . 1/3/2007
At least we know that Mertle died protecting someone other than herslef. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 23 . 1/3/2007
Quite an exciting chapter. I hope Lilo will be all right long enough for Stitch and Serenity to save her. I still wonder what happened to Mertle and if she is still alive.
Tragic warrior chapter 21 . 1/3/2007
Damn, Serenity is one powerful experiment. Makes Stitch look like a weakling. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 20 . 1/3/2007
It seems like things are becoming more complicated and dangerous than Stitch would have wanted. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
My theory on the bad guy/girl so far is that it's Mertle with Dissociative Identity Disorder. The only thing is I can't understand yet is the spider-like abilities. Good chapter.