Reviews for The Whole Package
ShortySC22 chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
I loved the ending of this story and loved the tension throughout the story.
Mimato love 4ever chapter 22 . 4/26/2012
Awwww so cute ending. I loved it. I was longing to read it for many days and today i finally got some spare time. I love Matt. He's so sweet. It was so sweet of him to raise someone else child as his own with all his heart. The moment where he lovingly stares at the baby was so sweet. And i loved the way mimi accepted his proposal. My eyes are really sore as i'm continuously reading this for hours but it's really worth it. Good job!
Ilovemattishida chapter 22 . 4/6/2012
Perfect ending. I loved it. Now i love Matt even more. He's such a sweetheart. I wish i'd find my Matt ishida in real like he was in your story. But so sad it's not that easy to find a guy like him. Not in reality. Thanks for writing this :)
Ilovemattishida chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
i knew it would be sora. Wow i loved the intimacy between them.
Ilovemattishida chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
wow! I loved this chapter. It was kinda steamy in the end. I hope to see some more cozy scene between mimi and matt. Well everything's cleared in this chap. Finally sora got a reality check. And i got answers to my questions too.
Ilovemattishida chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Sora would be getting a heart ache for sure. She's kinda annoying to me in this story. She is a type of person who are blind to notice other's feelings and jump onto conclusions. I'm excited to see when matt's gonna clear her misunderstanding.
ilovemattishida chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Oh poor mimi. Got the wrong idea. I wonder what'd be sora's reaction when she finds out that there's no chance of her with matt. On to next chapter...
Ilovemattishida chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
I'm not pleased that she'd be giving birth to michael's child. But it would be so sweet of matt to support even though it's not his child.
Ilovemattishida chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I think sora doesn't know about what happened in past between mimi and matt.
Ilovemattishida chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
why did you killed tai? It's so sad. He's my fav too. But it's okay.

Hey i can't believe this 'koumiloccness' has been flaming authors for sooooo long. He's still the same now. When would he grow up man?
Ilovemattishida chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
interesting. I wonder what matt did in the past. Must be something reckless. Matt is a lawyer. It's kinda hard to digest coz i can mostly see him as rockstar and cool boy type of attitude. But i know it's a fanfic so anything can happen.

Well i don't normally review every chapter, especially of complete stories but i'm really in a mood to review every chapter today.
Ilovemattishida chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
nice chapter. I didn't expected mimi's father would die. Excited for next one.
Ilovemattishida chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
does matt and mimi had a past? And her father is not a very good person i guess.
ilovemattishida chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
nice start. Is matt married to sora? I hope not but i think so. And i didn't that mimi is pregnent with michael's child but it's for the sake of the story i guess.
PastelLace chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
Damn it. I fell in love with this story. If only every guy in the world was like this Matt Ishida... I would have married him the second I met him XD