Reviews for And In the Darkness Bind Them
nightdancer83 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hi Slrmn82,

nice to read a B5 story with a special plot.
So far there's nothing to criticize. Well, maybe one thing: how is it possible, that Marcus has Williams Den'bok if Will was killed by Neroon in space (as Marcus' backup story goes) and not by a Shadow attack on Arisia?

But I'm more curious to read how Neroon is going to show Marcus, how wrong he is about hinself and the Warrior Caste in its whole (as far as Neroon knows); and if Marcus will find evidence in the meantime that Neroon is the culprit - and his mission is/was justified - or who the real one is.

Is there a chance to read more in the future? Or is this story abandoned? Would be a shame..

Sincerely yours
nightdancer83
Atie chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
Hello,

I've been reading your Marcus/Neroon fanfics and I enjoyed reading all of them. I am particularly interested in this one and would like to know if you are still writing this and cant wait for the next chapter.

Loved your stories,

Take care,

Atie
Darmaris chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Wonderful story. I hope you come back to it soon. I would love to read what happens next.
fae chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
:( So sad that this was never finished. Wonderful story so far.
SuryaPrakash chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
Yes, it's 2009 and someone still reads Marcus/Neroon! I really like this story, and I wish you'd update it. I can't help wondering what happens when Marcus finds out Neroon isn't as evil as Delenn thinks he is.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Poor, poor Marcus. I do hope that he does manage to get out of this one alive and intact. I also feel for Delenn, she ordered him to do soemthing that was probably hard for her. Please update soon!
Yedra chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Hi,

I'm sad to see, that this seems to be one of those many beautiful stories never to be finished.

As you are still writing, albeit new stories, I hope you may find some energy to spare for this truly interesting M/N piece.

Yedra
NotRelevant chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
I wish you'd finish this. It's been such a promising beginning and I'd like to read some decent M/N slash again.
anon chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
So I hope you update this story a little quicker than the last time. I have been following this story for a while and I want to know what happens!
ThirdCharm01 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
As I previously sad, it's great to see this story updated!
Christy chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
More please? It's a very interesting story.
owlx chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Just getting caught up on all ive missed since my comp went BOOM

Really enjoying this tale please update soon
pantheronthrun chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Please update soon.
Artemis1000 chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
This is a great story, I hope you'll update soon
Tidmag chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
Glad to see this update!

You know if you need someone to look through and do some minor grammer like fixing stuff, then you can email me.