Reviews for Sick
yay chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I've never really fully thought out how Ron would feel about them other than assuming he'll move on. You did a good job of portraying him in a good light.
ris chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow..what a read! i can really see it all happening in front of me... The overwhelming emotions rushing through the main characters... Pansy is believable here, and she's the most interesting person in this one-shot.
Ellae chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Interesting.

Nice to finally see the depth of the rage of the forever-jilted one in the DH stories.

Follow-up on a R&P story?
Alice chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
You surprise me more and more with every story I read written by you. No, really. It's true. I never read a dramione fic like that. Usually Pansy is a bitch or a whore. Sometimes she's a normal person. Draco's friend, or a person who just truly loves him. And Ron loves Hermione, but eventually he gets over it and is all happy for her and Draco. I never read one with Ron like that. Never. And I love those type of fanfics. With the Normal Pansy and suffering Ron, that is. They're realistic and make sense. I'm a logical person. Which is kind of funny, considering I'm reading those things, right? Yes.

Keep up the great writing. I hope you'll surprise me more.
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Ron has great self-control... If it were me, I would have fought with my love rival for the one I loved... But anyway, it was good. Really good.
Ruxanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Damn it! Now this is frustrating! Ron's self-control is... Arg! At least yell something to the groom! Do something!
Prytania chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Positively depressing. Sick really.

-Prytania
Life is Truely Great chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I wish I had a friend like Ron. He's so nice in this one! Gryffindor to the emotional end; brave, sincere, and loyal.
Gwinna chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is really good... I actually sympathized with Ron, which doesn't happen very often. I thought the way you wrote him was better and more in character than what I've seen from many DHr writers. And I like your Pansy too, and the way she and Ron understand one another... Very well done.

(By the way, is this a oneshot? It looks like it, but I wasn't sure since it isn't marked complete.)
N0b0dY chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
hmm...interesting. da other side of the story can be...very different...and u brought it out wonderfully!
dick and dunn chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
wow, that is sick... and sad... so they are both lovesick fools... right? wow...
account chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
brilliant!
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Whoa, this is a very good fic! I mean it, I had a good tiem reading it I love the fact that Ron and Pansy feel the same way.

Oh, I liked it a lot!

Good-bye! Keep on writing!
stellarr chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
love this fic. i'm always looking for good ron/pansy fics and was so glad i found this. consider doing a longer fic?..
Defenestrate Death chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow. I really like this. You don't see many fics from this perspective, so I'm glad you gave it a shot.