Reviews for honeysuckle
Kelev chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I'm never a fan of ghost stories, but this one was wonderfully written; almost as good as if it wre a missing scene from the show! Excellent job. :)
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Okay, I know you said that everything on this account was really old...but your Avatar stories are really brilliant, in my opinion. It's like a trip to the olden days of the first season...
libowie chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This was beautiful!
Evanescence Wannabe chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I don't know what to say!

It was so...perfect!

I loved every word. I wish I could write half as well as you. You had me nearly crying by the end.

Dude, that was SO AWESOME!

I could picture everything; the whole village, the fire dying...everything.

I've read books by professionals that aren't half as good as this story.

This is DEFINITELY going on my favorite stories list, just like...um...forgot the name. Oh well, I put another of your stories on that list too.

I LOVE your writing; I've never read anything that was nearly as good as that.

The title's what pulled me in; I don't know what honeysuckle is.

I'd love to know, though, and you can email me anytime at

I felt so priveledged to get to read such amazing work.

That story totally changed my perception of Aang and Katara and their feelings of the past.

I'm really not in to Kataang, but this wasn't overwhelming or anything; I doubt you even meant it to look like a pairing.

The one thing I would say is that Momo is a boy. I got the feeling you didn't know that; it's ok to say "he" when reffering to Momo, cuz everyone assumes he's a boy. I'm really not sure what he is though...

Anyway, AWESOME STORY!

How many stories have you written? I want to read them all!

Thanks for writing so well;

~Rachel
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
It was so sweet! I loved it. It just seemed so...I dunno warm and homey. You could really picture this going on.

Keep it up!
aevara the baby lobo chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
pretty good, pretty good, pretty good!
Cyeshinni chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
i love this story! *hugs* thank you for writting it!
NybCR chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
You're awesome, and so is this story. _
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hey there! Sadira here. ihope you're doing well. I just read your Avatar: Last Airbender story. It was GREAT! It was very well written adn very ehartwarming. I was almsot crying. Please write more stories like thsi soon! I LOVE Katara. She's my favorie character. I like Momo too. I think he's adorable! You're a terrific writer with an awesome gift. Maybe we could write an Avatar story together. Just e-mail me by going to my profile page here at Just click on the link above this reivew.

Hope to read more of your wonderful stories soon!

Sadira
ShadowGryphyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
awe! so sweet!
airatainted chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
heh, nice little story. What i love about your stories is how you describe everything in detail. Don't ever changed that part of your writing. Please!
Wolfish Inclinations chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I am not worthy! I am not worthy! *Bows reverently* An amazing story. You captured a situation that would be realistic for the chracters to be in, and characterized them so well. An great job on treating the relationship between Aang and Katara, as well. It's a very hard situation to deal with properly. To sum up: I am not worthy to tie the thong of your sandal, and please keep writing.
Rebecca Hamlet chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST TERRIFIC STORIES THAT I HAVE READ ON THE INTERNET! (I AM NOT KIDDING YOU)! I ADMIRE YOUR WRITING SKILLS VERY MUCH TO THE POINT THAT, I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD START ILLUSTRATING IT AND THEN YOU COULD SEND IT INTO A PUBLISHING COMPANY AND THEN MAYBE THEY'LL PUBLISH IT AND YOU COULD GET FAMOUS! (I AM SO SORRY, I JUST KEPT RAMBLING ON ON ON)! WELL, I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU LATER THEN!
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
wow... your story was so good, it left me speechless
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
0.O Wow. This is probably the best story here. I'm impressed. PLZ make more Avatar fics! The world needs you! I mean, can't write like this... T.T Keep it up!