Reviews for Aya Again
Green Eve chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Detailed, atmospheric. Had a great rhythm, good start, good finish. Nice work. I really felt like I was in her head.
riskygamble chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Great story! I want more of this... ever thought of turning it into a series?
Koolkame chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Suck? Hardly. Meris Ann is a great writer and does the story and characters of Parasite Eve justice while throwing in her ideas about each character. I've wanted to write so many of my own ideas but rarely got past the first chapter. I'm gonna click her link right now for more, and if there isn't, I'll set fire to every person within a hundred feet! ...ok, I'll just go to that link now. Power to the mitochondria!
The Bouncer chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Dude... You suck so much it's good! Way to go!
Dusken chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I liked it, you did a good job branching the two stories.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
I'm impressed, most little "I'll just filll in the blank stories" suck, but I really genuinly like this one. I'm gonna quote my freind, who quoted a radio guy. Don't suck, stay fresh, and keep in the jungle. Try reading that and not thinking perverted.
StriderHunter chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
this was a great story. I've played both games and you've captured everyone's personality to the letter! Reading this piece literally got me to the edge of my seat, the story was highly credible in terms of the game series. Keep up the awesome work!
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Wow that was really reallly good! I loved it_
Jade Montrose chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Wooooow, great story! I love your writing style! Definetely looking forward to your next one! (hint hint, write more)