Reviews for Phantom Girl
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 5/28
You kept the Hinata is there with the right thing to say in his down moments tradition from canon as well as the vibe of her flitting in the background of his life without him realizing. It was a nice touch that you let his dawning knowledge that someone was there travel to its logical conclusion.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nice Story! Too bad there isn't a sequel to when Naruto-kun returned.
Stephani777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
so sweet
x se chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I enjoyed this story. Very much in fact. AWESOMENESS AND STUFF! NARU FRIGGIN HINA!
noname chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Nice fic. I'll give it 7/10.
Lucky Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I'm sorry for reviewing so late. School took away all my free time...T_T

But anyway, thanks for the birthday gift! _ I really, really loved it. Their interaction was really in character...especially how Hinata always visited Naruto in the hospital, but only when he was asleep. The name "Phantom Girl" does suit her, heehee. I really loved how she could be a source of strength for Naruto, no matter how shy she could be..*sniff*

"You’re not alone, Naruto-kun. You will always have someone to welcome you home," was my favorite line. It was really touching. ;_; Although I also liked it when Naruto said "Why’d you only come when I was asleep? More importantly, why’d you stop?", because it was really was very much like Naruto to say such a thing. He really is lonely...and that's why he needs someone like Hinata, heehee. _

Anyway, thanks again for this fic! _ And keep up the good work. You're right...there's so little NaruHina fandom at the moment...especially when Hinata still hasn't shown up in the manga...*sigh*
snow child yukiko-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
thats a bit depressing. i liked it tho!
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
wah! i'm loving this story! pls oh pls write more naruhina stories! onegaishimass!
Majorkami chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Yatta! Hinata gets a date! Too bad she'll have to wait three years for it.

I'm a big fan of this pairing, partly because it leaves Sakura open for my favourite Green Beast, but also because Hinata deserves that kind of happiness.

Good job with this one.
Cyberwing chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
really nicely written lol

so sweet ;p

good job!
Cueil chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
that's because it's becoming obviously a cannon pairing... those don't get touched on to much untill there is some substance to them
esther chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
KYA! SO CUTE!

i loved it. beautiful. you're inspiring to write next part of my naruhina, it's slightly reminiscent of this scenario (SLIGHTLY).

yeah, nice writing!

can you do another part for when he comes back?

(that's the part where i got stuck :P )
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
VentMonster chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i like the last line sounds what hinata would really do

is this one shot cause i think u should do a few more chapters plz!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 3/1/2005