Reviews for Memory's Child
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I like it.
LaRoseMinuit chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I think it's good. So you should update it. Ya?
dustie chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Read your story and loved what i read so far...original. I keep coming back to it hoping there will be more chapters. So far I've ben disappointed. If you do plan on continuing it are you going with tthe fact that since the key was made from the slayers blood ( and now Tealc) that she is really her mother not her older sister.
Mae chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More I Want More!

Please!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Dude, Teal'c and Buffy ... wierd ... but COOL. I sound like a dork, I know, but I didn't know what else to say. Have you given up on this, or are you just a lot like me in terms of updating? Cause I want you to write more. Please? Write more soon.

- Damia -
The Awesome Possum chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This is interesting so far. I'd love to see what's gonna happen next.
bobthetomato99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I like it. It's new and i DEFINITELY HAVEN'T SEEN this idea before. Hope you continue with it.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
cool!

Does this mean that Dawn is a Jafa and that she need a Goa'uld to survive when she 'grows' up?
carl chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
well thats a surprise. :) hose yo daddy? lol did that mean that teal'c was spit out of the stargate in the past while he was in the gate then, had a fling w/ joyce or did the interaction of the gate and the key did it? please continue, love to find out how this story goes and thanks for writing. :)
Dr. Shubert chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Not quite as original as my ideas for adding Teal'c to the "Long Lost" series, but ... who am I kidding, it blows them clear out of the water! There is the matter of setting up the artificial historical connection between Teal'c and Joyce, but I'm sure you will think of something. ("I met your real father ...") Of course with his blood in the mix, Buffy's solution to closing the portal in "The Gift" is no longer viable. Will Buffy *and* Teal'c take the plunge together?
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A nice beginning. Has lots of potiontiol.
Darklight chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
nice start of the cross can;t wait to see how SG-1 will get into trouble over Dawn.

so Dawns dad is up for grabs, evil hint, being also Faith's dad, always found she looked more like Faith.

Get more chapters out soon.
cflat chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Good story so far. Can't wait for more chapters.
DragonStar chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
First chapter looks good so far. I'm guessing the green of the stargates was from the monks tapping into to them. An interesting idea on how to tie everything together.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Dawn is Teal'c's daughter? Wow, definatelt didn't see that coming, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Please update soon!