Reviews for Sandwich
The Invisible Menace chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Awe...Ash I love it! It's delectably short and sweet and angsty all at once. *heart*

There were a couple of errors along the way (just missing a word or letter or such) but the plot definitely made up for it!

What's great is you really get a feel for Aiden and Ginny and Draco and their characters and it's only over the course of 10 minutes.

Brava
Sirithtalwen chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
this is really good. you need this to not be a one-shot.. please update it. its really awesome

hananh
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
whoa u made me cry...*pouts* its so well written. loved it. i'm gonna see if my favs will let me have it on there lol. newayz...so well written mate!

::Alex::
DragonsAngel68 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Firstly, to add a visible line break within your fic - once you've uploaded the chapter to ffn, go to Document Manager and click on the edit button for the chapter you've just uploaded. The straight line on the tool bar, next to the font editing tools, is the one you want.

You've got a nice plot line, but I really think it would work a lot better as a chaptered fic. You've gone from A to C and there's no B at all. Things like how did this all come about - basically the fluffing factor. Then again I am the detail queen, so don't mind me - I just hate having unanswered questions at the end of a fic *grins*
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
oh my! *wipes away a tear* this was so good! brilliant! well written and described!

i loved it! Very enthralling!