Reviews for Tears
WoshitenMusic chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
The punctuation could've been improved some

But I love the ending...

Especially since I'm listening to One Summer's Day right now

Fini... I've only ever seen people use Fin. I really love that, Fini

Emotional, I guess, and... idk, just amazing
loveretriever chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This made me cry so much! It reminds me of all the people, relatives, friends, neighbors, I've attended funerals for and how I wish I had the spell to talk with them one last time.

It is truly amazing how people have the capacity to move on in life once someone important and close passes on.

I love your story for its message and the way you've written it. Beautiful job.

I realize this piece was posted awhile ago... but I love it!

I hope you keep writing, even if you don't post, because I'm sure you'll have improved since you wrote this piece so your writing now should be awesome! :)

Thank you for writing this solemn piece. It is a comfort in many ways. Thank you.
Charli Fenwick chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I couldn't even finish reading this. I started crying right away. I did manage to read the AN though and I think it was touching. A couple of months ago my favorite teacher and beloved speech coach died of unexpected heart attack one night after school. She was 30 years old with two toddlers and her husband had just returned from Iraq about two months before. I don't even know why I'm telling you this. It's just nice to read something that lets you release everything. Thanks.
amsev chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow. Wonderful, moving story. Please keep writing.

Let yourself grieve when it does hurt. It can and will sneak up on you even when years have separated you from your beloved Great-Grandmother's death. Our modern world doesn't always allow sufficient time for grief, especially when it does sneak up on you after the "allotted time for grieving." Know that, and grieve anyway. It's your right.

But, if you never grieved, you have never loved. My most profound condolences on your loss.
Aurinko chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Moving. I'm sorry about your great-grandmother. She inspired a great fic. Nice work.