Reviews for A Night of Blood and Iron
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Heya Ratatusk,

Aww, nice fic, I loved the mini clips of Chas talking to John. :) But now Chas is damned for hell... :S

Meh, I'm off to find the sequel...

.::Tibbs::.
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wow! constantine being NICE to chas! faints

i think i'm becoming addicted to this pairing lol
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
omg that was so good! I liked seeing the softer side of John who went out of his way for Chas for a change!
paperdoll yomi chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This. Is. So. Good. The idea is brilliant as well about how John and Chas met, and how they relate to eachother instantly because of their similar experiences. I particularly love the dialogue you've created, I think it creates a very convincing relationship between them. You're a very talented writer.
kankankan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Aah thats good. Nice and graphic, descirbing John as a fallen angel is a nice idea, I think you've also managed to grasp the personalities well. Its good, i'm gonna go read the sequel now _
xrightwhereitbelongs chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
some buzz story! Loved it! Poor Chas he's so neglected.
Lestat De Lioncout chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
his name was Chaz Krammer bye the way _ but i liked it!
Mercuria chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Cute and sweet. (And, of course, humorous as well, in a slightly dark sort of way.) I wanted to see more, though- any chance you'll add to this?
Muses' Advocate chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh, I can't tell you how much I love this story. In the midst of a mire of badfics here in the Constantine category, your's stands out as a shining example of goodness :) I think I saw this over at Hellblazerslash too, am I wrong? (Shiningshadow26 over at LJ for future reference) in any case, I want to thank you for a great fic and congratulate you ona a lovely achievement (by the way, "eat your fucking cereal" was the. best. EVER.)
Robyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
That was great. It was kinda cute, but not too sappy that it seemed OOC. Well done. _
Divamercury chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Awesome. Loved this! Great work!

DM
ForesakenInnocence chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Ohh I like. I really like. It was written good too.
MeBeShe4815 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
very nice
Final Spirit chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Cool chappie. Interesting thought to the memory. More please! .
Colette D chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I liked this the first time I read it over at Hellblazerslash, and I still like it. x3 You rock.