Reviews for Fateful Abyss
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
God, this is fucking beautiful.
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
this pairing just speaks to me for some reason...I love ed/winry but I was rewatching brotherhood today and for some reason I just had to look into these two...well done
Princess Sparklefists chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
That was wonderful! I never thought of the possibility of Ed and Riza together but the way you wrote it worked so well. The entire adventure was so well-written and absorbing, I had to read it all in one go.
xxnarufanxx chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
veery well written! i love it
Risknight chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I never really thought about Ed and Riza together until I read this. You have made a believer out of me. Utterly beautiful and heart warming. Thank you.
DrummerDancer chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Very sweet! Loved it.
LeFay Strent chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
WHAT?! THAT'S IT?! AAAAAH! Man, I hate it when a great story ends. But I've got to admit, that was a spectacular ending. It reminds me of the beginning actually in the way that it leaves me wanting to read more.

...and the faces I imagined on everyone in the room when Riza kissed Ed...that just made my day. XD

You're an amazing writer and I've thoroughly enjoyed this story.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wowzers! What a way to start a story! I loved the action in this and you had their characters down pat! Awesome, just plain awesome.
HagarenKokoro chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I don't want to be selfish or anything -

But I want more!

More!

Please write more! You're amazing! Your writing is beautiful! I was completely awed that you managed to fit the word "facetious" in there! Ha ha, your vocabulary must be huge!

Anyway, loved the story, hope you write more one day...

No pressure. XD
HagarenKokoro chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
WOWWW!

This story is fantastic! You shouldn't be on this website. You're too good to be writing fanfiction - have you tried original works? Because your writing style is completely new and unique. Your summary had me hooked - "...a perfect, peaceful day, concluded Riza Hawkeye, to be outside. Which was why it came as such a complete and total surprise when the first bullet tore through her side."

I'm sorry if I'm gushing, but it's so rare to find a good writer on this website, that I'm just knocked speechless when I manage to find an EXCELLENT one. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Your dialogue is so realistic, the action flows beautifully, and EdXRiza is such a great pairing! Thanks for a good read. :D
ExodineTheDestroyer chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Loved it.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Adorable :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Wow, I'm so amazed by how well done this story is, especially an EdxRiza one. I love how you put them through such harsh life-and-death scenarios to develop their relationship instead of having them just fall in love with each other at first sight.
Orange Singer chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Wow! Awesome job! I love this pairing.
Uniasus chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Aw, so cute! And I just love your use of vocabulary.